0.4 Blooming Friendship pt1

Kim Taehyung was someone not to be messed with. If you think you can date one of his friends without getting head locked. Well your in for a ride.

Let's just keep it simple Taehyung loves his friends to death and they made a promise if they don't get married because of Taehyung then they'll just marry each other.

Whenever someone in the group gets a new girlfriend or boyfriend he's the first one that gets suspicious.

When Namjoon got a girlfriend he started snooping around and found out that she was only using him for homework. Taehyung sighed and grabbed her ponytail and chopped it off.

Let's just say the rest didn't go down well either. So when Taehyung was told by Jeongguk that he had a crush Taehyung was surprised. He was younger then the rest of them. He never had a crush. Taehyung was scared he'd have to pick up the remains.

Looking at the boy Jeongguk was pointing at Taehyung saw him the boy Jeongguk likes.

Again he's suspicious and he's in almost in all his classes with said lover boys crush. Snooping around Taehyung couldn't find any dirt on him. Well except family issues but that wasn't his kind of business.

He surprised how long Jeongguk's liking to this boy lasted. On a daily basis since the past few weeks Jeongguk been going on and on about said boy. Until Yoongi said " Just ask him out already".

Well that was a sight to see. Hearing that Jeongguk put his head down and muttered "he probably doesn't know I exist".

Seeing all his friends agree with Yoongi Taehyung agreed also so this whole thing can be finished already.

Looking out the window they saw how shy Jeongguk was for the first time in his life.

They saw how Jeongguk fell to the floor to pick said boy things up.

They saw how he ran away.

"Success"?

Seeing Jeongguk shake his head Taehyung sighed he'd probably have to pick the pieces up again.

"I didn't let him respond I ran..I'm a coward.."

Seeing that Jeongguk was about to cry Taehyung hugged him.

"Maybe..just maybe he's not the one".

Taehyung was scared. That his friends would break one day.

"No..Hyung he is".

Sighing Taehyung was getting prepared to pick the pieces up. Just like his other friends. Fools in love.