1.0 no thank you

"Jeon Jeongguk I like you please go out with me"!

Though Jeongguk is nice he's not nice when it comes to dating and jimin.

"I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend and he is right here". Half of the school should probably know they're dating already but it's those particular girls who still think they can swoon him.

Shoving jimin in front of her face he held Jimin's hand and walked away.

"Another confession"?

"Hmm you jealous.."?

Seeing jimin shake his head Jeongguk pouted a bit. You could at least act a bit jealous..

Walking outside the gates they saw a mob of people crowding.

"Jimin"!

"Jaebum.."!

Seeing jimin let go and run up to this Jaebum guy. Jimin hugged him.

"I missed you"!

Walking up to them Jeongguk grabbed jimin and held him protectively.

"Oh! Jaebum this is my boyfriend Jeongguk"!

Seeing jimin giggling while Jeongguk gave a smirk. Im Jaebum glared.

"Hey jimin how about you show me around"?

Nodding his head jimin let go of Jeongguk hand.

-

Waking to his locker jimin opened it to get his books seeing a note laying N on his things jimin opened it.

- Your such a slut. Fist Jeongguk now Jaebum? Stop playing around whore. -

Feeling the tears fall onto the paper jimin ran to the restroom.

It was hard to breathe it was hard to see. Wiping his tears away jimin was in fetus position.

"It's not my fault.."

Closing his eyes jimin stayed there.

He didn't mean it really. He knew he should of stayed in his place. But something about Jeongguk pulled him out of that way of thinking.

You can't be scared. Specially if this isn't just a stupid 3 month bullshit. If you aren't strong enough the girls are gonna rip you apart.

Getting up jimin walked out and looked around.

"Come out you bully! Just because Jeongguk doesn't like you doesn't mean you can call me things because I'm what best friends with Jaebum"!

Screaming everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"COME OUT YOU BULLY"!

-

Walking with a Popsicle in hand jimin thought long and hard.

Just because I'm dating Jeongguk doesn't mean I should ruin my friendship.

Just because I'm best friends with Jaebum doesn't mean I should ruin my relationship.

Stomping away jimin was watched by a group of people.

"Look at that idiot".

"What does Jeongguk oppa see in him"!

"Ugly slut. Thinks he can defend himself. Anyways hiding behind Jeongguk".

"We should teach him a lesson".

Nodding the three figures went their separate ways.