0.1 a wolf disguised as a prince

As the girls flooded he stood there just looking. He'd wondered out of all the beautiful people in the world why him?

Listening to the girls ask him questions that he himself couldn't ask him he wondered why?

Closing his eyes Jimin began walking away he needed to find a place to think about it all. He needed to see if he did something to attract him.

Taking a deep breathe jimin was ready to break up. It was to much for him. They were to different..

A nobody and a prince..

"Jimin"!

Feeling someone grab his hand jimin looked back looking around.

The noise was put on mute everyone staring at him.

"Where are you going.."?

Unwanted attention was what jimin hated the most and he was getting it now.

"I left something in the classroom..."

Avoiding his gaze jimin looked down to his feet.

Why did he even say yes? Why were the rumors saying he forced the prince to date him? He was the one to ask jimin out.

"Oh I'll go with you then"!

Looking up right away he was met with glares from the girls. As he was being pulled he listened to the humming.

"Jeongguk..."

Stopping midway in the hall Jeongguk turned around and gave jimin a smile.

"Yes Hyung.."

Not noticing the red ears Jeongguk was wearing jimin went ahead to ask.

"Why are we dating? We're so different.."

Seeing Jeongguk expression turn sour jimin closed his eyes ready for Jeongguk to say "yeah your right let's break up".

Except there was no sound only the two of them breathing while looking at each other. Jeongguk hugged jimin tight leaning into his ear.

"Because I love you Hyung..."