0.5 blooming friendship pt2

When the boy who's name was shoved down his throat came by Taehyung was the first one to see him. Looking around he saw all his other friends laughing. So he pretended to not see him. This was a test to see if he has a enough courage. If he can't do this how will he stand Jeongguk's fan girls?

Getting frustrated Taehyung told his friends.

"Oh my god"!

"OH MY GOD JEONGGUK"!

"Behind you"!

Taehyung must admit he has some good acting skills. Seeing Jeongguk hold the boys arm made Taehyung angry because he knew right there that Jeongguk really is a fool.

A few minutes later Hoseok got up and saying how they had to spy on their Jeongguk. Following the 4 males Taehyung put his hand in his pockets taking something out. A necklace. Opening Taehyung smiled and closed it.

Hiding behind the bushes he looked up to see jimin covering his face with his sweater Taehyung sighed. There was no way he would be able to handle the fan girls. Ready for Jeongguk to come crying to them Taehyung was about to get up and comfort him but stopped.

"Could you tell me why you like me"?

"It's all the little things you do. Like when in the library you always doze off a bit. Or when you get frustrated..you pout a lot. To sum it up your fucking cute and I want to hold you".

Frowning Taehyung sat back down.

"..yes"

"Did you say..."?

"Yes".

Seeing them hug made Taehyung's heart break even more. Seeing Jeongguk's red ears and his shy acts Taehyung wanted to cry. Because he wasn't ready for Jeongguk to grow up yet.

As the three of them stood up shouting and congratulating Jeongguk Taehyung got up and dropped the necklace.

With the picture of a young Kim Taehyung and jeon Jeongguk.

He knew it was gonna come soon. But he didn't want to it happen. He wanted them all to be friends forever and grow up together. Now one of them is going to spend more time with another leaving the 5 of them.

-

Taekook is platonic.