0.6 blooming friendship pt3

Giving jimin the cold shoulder for the next few days Taehyung would skip lunch and go to the courtyard.

"Shit.."

"Are you looking for something.."?

Looking up Taehyung shot Jimin a glare.

"No it's none of your business"..

Sighing Taehyung was going to give up for today when he saw Jimin digging through the grass looking for something he doesn't even know what it is.

"Your looking for that necklace right.."?

Looking up right away he looked at jimin.

"You always hold you around with you.. Specially during P.E.."

Sighing the both of them gave up for the day.

-

Waking outside the doors of the school Taehyung looked around because he heard something.

Waking to the courtyard he saw Jimin digging through the leaves. Sighing Taehyung left home.

The next day during lunch jimin was there before him. Though they worked in silence it was okay. Sighing Taehyung was really ready to give up. It's been a week already and he couldn't find it.

Again he looked at jimin before going home. But this time Taehyung shook his head walking to his usual spot they looked around.

"I found it"!

"Taehyung! I found it"!

Looking up jimin really did find it but Taehyung was more amazed how dirty Jimin's face was.

Getting up Taehyung ran up to jimin giving him a hug.

"Thank you.."

"It's good..you found your precious necklace.."

Seeing Jimin's eyes get watery Taehyung patted his head

"I wouldn't have found it with out you.."

Hearing jimin sniffle Taehyung played with the necklace.

"You wanna see what's in side"?

Nodding Taehyung walked closer to jimin and opened the necklace.

"Look! It's me and Jeongguk when we were young"!

Getting excited because he could share his precious necklace with someone Taehyung wiped Jimin's tears.

"Jeongguk how does this scene make you feel"?

Seeing Namjoon pretend to hold a microphone up to Jeongguk's face he liked at the two of them with a confused look.

"What.."

Letting go of jimin right away Taehyung fell grabbing jimin with him.

"I thought you said you didn't like him"?

"I don't! I..he just.."

Seeing get up and grab his bag he saw the tears fall.

"Thanks for telling me the truth.."

Seeing jimin turn away and run the opposite direction Taehyung didn't know what to do.

"Oh shit.."

"Tae.."

Facing Jeongguk Taehyung looked defeated. He didn't mean to say that. He doesn't like jimin nor does he hate him but it just slipped out..

"Sorry.."

"We'll talk about this later"..

He hated it when people turned their backs on him.

-

Hearing jimin crying it was like deja vu it was like when he started  liking jimin.

He heard someone cry in the boys bathroom. After learning who it was Jeongguk was curious about him and began learning more and more and slowly falling deep in love.

"Jimin.."

"They don't like me Jeongguk...your friends don't.."

"Of course they do jimin.. It's just been a week they need to get use to another person in the group"!

Hugging jimin Jeongguk kissed the top of him head.

"It's okay.."

-

Standing face to face Taehyung looked at jimin in the eye.

"Listen. I don't like you. But it's only because I'm protective and I was scared you'd hurt Jeongguk. But I found out that well your ....a fluffy ball".

Smiling he saw his two favorite people in the world hugging each other.