Am I Dreaming?

Now remind me again why I'm following you to an abandoned building behind the school where no one can hear me scream even though I don't know your name."

" I could have swore I told you to button your beak, but okay. You are following me because you will see when we get there, and my name is Justin. There are you happy now?"

" Not entirely, but I guess it will do for now!"

" Don't you think you could have found a better way to ask for my name?"

     He asked peaking back at me.

"Nope!"

"Fair enough."

We finally got to the building and walked inside. Much to my surprise the inside was completely decked out like that of a rich person's home.

      I was stunned by the sight of this place and lost track of Justin. I snapped out of my trance and looked back in the direction we were walking, only to find him staring at me with an irritated look on his face.

"Will you stop stalling and keep up please? We are late."

"Late? Late for what?"

"Never mind just keep up. You will have time to stare at everything before we leave."

     I continued to follow him down the hall and the thought of missing my classes crossed my mind.

"Oh no! I cant go with you, I have to get to class!"

Don't worry about it and come on. If you don't stop being irrational and just follow me like I told you I'm going to be forced to hog tie you and drag you to where I need you to be."

"Well excuse me, but if you get me in trouble your going to have hell to pay."

"Yea, yea, yea. We will worry about that later."

     Finally we came to this big open area with a few other students sitting in a circle. A familiar face came up to me in a flash.

"Jessie? What are you doing here?"

She ignored my question, grabbed my hand and sat me down next to her. Another familiar face, Josh, Ugh, what is he doing here?

" What is going on? I'm so confused."

Jessie looked at me with a kind smile.

"Just wait. All your questions will be answered soon."

     I stopped talking and set my gaze around the room. The ceiling was high quite possibly the tallest I had ever seen. It looked like there was once and old muralpainted on it but was faded now.

     There were also four marble pillars spaced out marking the center of the circular room square. The whole room was painted in a dark gold color.

      Finally an older man with long white hair and mustache appeared from no where. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as he began to speak.

"Welcome everyone! We have Ms. Tatiana here with us today! Would you please stand for a moment so we can all get a good look at you?"

     I stood as the man said and all eyes were on me. I looked around and recognized a few faces from some of my classes, although I couldn't remember their names at the moment.

"Now than," the old man began, "Tatiana I'm sure by now you are confused as to why Justin has brought you here, correct?"

     Before I could answer he continued.....

" You are here because you have revealed a very special talent that needs to be controlled before it controls you. Everyone here has a talent they are working on just like you, they are all different."

     I was stunned, I had to be dreaming but I couldn't wake up. Maybe its not a dream, maybe it is real, but what about school? The old man interrupted my thoughts.

" Tatiana, don't worry about your classes. Your teachers are aware of your whereabouts."

Well, looks like I figured out his talent.