The News

I felt a hard blow to the back of my head and I fell to the ground bashing my forehead against a hard rock. I rolled over to my back to see what hit me. He towered over me with perfectly chiseled muscles, broad shoulders, and the face of a God. His mouth was moving but all I could hear was a loud ringing sound, my vision began to blur as darkness set in. 

This is the moment that the life I once knew was frozen into a huge block of ice and shattered into pieces by a million hammers hitting all at once, but I'm getting ahead of myself lets rewind and I will tell you how I got to this point.

I grew up with the most loving parents anyone could ask for. My dad works for a law firm, he has been a lawyer for twenty years and decided he wanted to take the final big step in his career and become a judge.

Today he received a letter in the mail stating that he has met the requirements and will be sworn in as a judge in a month. The only problem is we have to move.

As of right now we live in Camden County, Georgia. We have a month to find a new home and move to West Monroe, Louisiana because the judge position is for the Ouachita Parish Court House.

I have a lot of family in West Monroe, but I have never been there. I'm not happy about the move at all, although I am really excited for my dad because this is something he has wanted for a very long time.

I have one month to say goodbye to my friends, one month to say goodbye to the beautiful life I have lived in Camden County, say goodbye to the near by beaches, and goodbye to my favorite place to go when I need a break from the world and enjoy a good book.

Which is the Waterfront it's amazing. It's so beautiful there that people come to rent a gazebo for their wedding ceremony. There are boat docks, floating docks you can jump off of to play in the water, a nice cool breeze, bench swings, birds chirping, board walks, breath taking sunrises and sunsets.

      I don't want to leave it behind, so it looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time there to take in as much as I can before I go.