We're on our way out when Vanessa trips and falls, spilling all the contents in her bag.

"Awe fuck me!" She cries aloud, causing the pregnant couples to stare at her with disapproving looks. She rolls her eyes at them as she begins to pick her stuff up. Sebastian kneels down to help her.

"Thank you, gosh I'm such a klutz." She mumbles.

I stand patiently as they pick up the spilled contents. I'd help but I'd have trouble getting up.

"It's fine her- Aah shit!" Sebastian curses, dropping her keys.

Vanessa looks at Sebastian strangely before picking up her keys.

"What's wrong?" She ask.

Sebastian doesn't answer before storming out of the clinic.

"What the hell just happened?" I ask Vanessa who looks like she's having an epiphany.

"Oh my god." She mumbles as she stares at her keys.

I don't know why she keeps looking at it, all it contains is her keys and a purple flower that she keeps for whatever reason. There's nothing interesting about it. I leave Vanessa and her weird behavior and run after Sebastian who's panting on the side of his car.

"Sebastian what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Sorry for running out like that."

"Wel-"

"Lia, we're leaving." I hear Vanessa behind me.

" I'm talking to-"

"I don't care, come on." She says, tugging on my shirt. I give her a strange look, but she's glaring at Sebastian who snarls at her.

Wait, did he just snarl?

"Amelia go, I'll see you when I get back." He says before getting in his car and pulling out.

I turn to Vanessa. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing, now let's go. I have some research I need to do." She says as she gets in the car.

I shake my head in disbelief but don't say anything as I get in the passenger seat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alright, everybody we'll see you all tomorrow bright and early!"

I smile at Tessa and watch as the class dismisses.

"Don't you love first days? Getting to meet the new kids and seeing them show off all their new back to school items. It's amazing." She says as she comes to sit across from me at her desk.

Today was the first day of school aka my first day as a teacher's assistant and it was both stressful and fun at the same time. Stressful because I have to memorize 23 names and fun because we played a ton of 'getting to know each other' games that I know seemed a bit childish to the sixth graders but it sure as hell helped me. Tessa's such a great teacher and friend, she kept helping me when I would forget someone's name.

"I can't believe I'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life." I say with astonishment.

"Yeah, it may be overwhelming at first, but trust me, you'll get the hang of it."

"Well with you mentoring me, I know I will."

"So, when were you going to tell me that you're pregnant?" She asks suddenly, a smile on her face.

"Oh, that. Well my plan was to show up one day with a huge bump and let you put the pieces together." I say.

"Oh wow! Such a good friend!" She says with a laugh. "Now who's the father? I don't remember you mentioning you were seeing someone. How far along are you?"

"Sebastian Steele. And I'm not seeing him. And I'm 12 weeks."

"Oh! Well congrats! You're gonna be a great mom."

"Thank you." I say as I get up and hug her.

"Okay, now get out of here."

"But I should at least help you clean up."

"No no, you're pregnant you need your rest."

"But-"

"Don't argue with me Lia, go!" Tessa says with smile as she ushers me away.

"Okay, I'm going." I say as I grab my things and leave.

I hear my car chirp as I unlock it in the parking lot. I can tell summer's already gone when a cold gust of wind blows past me, causing me to shiver. I zip up my jacket as I continue to walk down the deserted parking lot. Despite it being the first day many teachers are staying later to set up their classrooms and begin printing papers for future plans.

Halfway to my car I hear footsteps behind me but when I turn around there's no one there.

"Hello?" I say aloud but no one replies. I shrug and continue walking.

The footsteps resume but this time when I turn around someone wraps their hand around my mouth, blocking any sound from coming out. I try biting them but they barely even flinch.

"You think you can hurt me human?" I hear them say in my ear, their hot breath slimy against my neck.

I try to hit him with my hands but he twists them behind me. I hear him inhale deeply and gag when he speaks again.

"I can't believe Sebastian got someone pregnant. Let alone a human!"

I frown. Human? What the hell does he mean by that, isn't he human? And what does Sebastian have to do with anything?

All of a sudden, I feel the man get ripped away from me, releasing me from his hold. I gasp when I turn to see another man punching him. He doesn't stop until the guy's a bloody pulp.

"Oh my God, I'm going to puke." I say before letting out the contents I had for breakfast and lunch.

I watch in horror as the man picks up the other man that attacked me and stuffs him in the truck of my car and turns to face me.

"Amelia Taylor." He states.

"W-who are you?"

"My name is Joseph Castle."