How He Asked You Out - Jean

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god," You say excitingly "We're finally here," You say smiling before going to the edge of the pond, taking your shoes off, then your top.

"Yeah, not to mention the weather's beautiful," Jean says staring at you get dressed, you always got dressed in the same area with your back turned to Jean, but when you weren't looking, he would sneak a peak at you every once in a while. You look up and see the sky beautifully lighten up by the surrounding stars "Look Jean" You say, pointing your hand up to the sky, leaving only one hand to cover yourself with "The sky" You say with a smile across your face.

"It's," Jean says quietly, but just loud enough for you to hear him "It's wonderful"

You quickly put your bather bottoms on and bra, along with your top you were just wearing while he was captured by the beautifully arranged sky. "Done", You say turning around and putting your hand up on your hip, almost as if you're in a modelling pose.

"Oh" Jean says pointing at my stomach "Haven't seen you wear a top with your bathers before"

"Yeah" You sigh "Just don't like my stomach"

"Let's not get down huh? We're here to have fun" He says, running over and grabbing my hand before running to the line of rocks that were almost next to be. You and Jean used them for jumping pads if you haven't already guessed. "1"

"Wai-"

"2"

"JEAN"

"3!" Jean yells, jumping off the edge of the rocks, pulling you with great force with him. You let out a high pitched scream as you hit the water and you quickly bob up, only to be met with Jeans face only centimetres (Probably less) apart.

You both didn't move, you just stayed there staring into each other's eyes.

His eyes were beautiful, the way they glowed in the very little light that was shining down on us provided by the stars and moon, the way they didn't care, it- no sorry, HE was perfect and there was no denying it.

All you wanted to do was slam your lips into his, taste what he tastes like, feel what it feels like to kiss your beloved, and by the looks of it, so did Jean.

Jean slowly moved his hand up towards to cheek and grabbed it gently, tilting his head to the side as he did so. "Y/N" Jean whispers.

"Yeah"

"You're beautiful, you know that," He says with that same smile that is always on his face.

You feel a blush take over your face, the only thing you want to do is hide, but you can't, you're stuck staring into the eyes of your first love on the edge of blushing to death (And yes that's a thing)

"I could say the same for you," You say, trying to cover up your embracement. Jeans eyes only got more intense with a stare when you said that, this making this almost 100% clear that he wanted to kiss you, and you both knew it.

"Fuck it," Jean says, throwing himself at you basically. A pair of lips are pressed against you and all you can do is smile, smile knowing that he finally did it, smiling knowing that he felt the same way toward you then what you felt to him.

After a while the kiss got more intense, Jean starts asking to enter and you accept with ease. Slowly but surely you both start making out and roaming other's bodies, hungry for more.

You jump up onto Jean to get a higher angel to him. You put your hands on his cheeks as he holds you up using both of his arms, leaving you free to do whatever you want.

You part the kiss and start heading down his neck, sucking and licking at any chance you got. Jean's hands roamed your body, feeling almost like butterfly kisses on your back. You pull your mouth away from Jean's neck and see that you've left a massive black and purple mark on his neck. You smile gently as you trace your thumb over the mark.

With Jean still carrying you, you rest your head on his shoulders and stare at the mark that you gave him. You let out a little giggle and Jean turns his head towards you.

"What?" He questions, you lift your head off his shoulder and put your hands on his cheeks before giving his a quick gentle kiss.

"Nothing" You say smiling as you rest your forehead on his.

"Are you not mad that I dragged you into the pond?" He says with his eyes staring back at yours.

"No" You say gently as you feel your eyes start to get heavier and heavier. "Not really, all in good fun I guess" you say as your voice slowly gets slurred during the sentence.

"You okay?" Jean asks in concern.

"Training, that all, it's hard"

"Here" He says as he picks you up and carries you out of the water, you wrap your arms around him tighter as you leave the water. He gently puts you down on the empty grass next to the pond and sits next to you.

You feel as if you're about to pass out, but you look up at Jean for one last time, his eyes staring at yours. "Good night bitch" He says lovingly and plants a kiss on your forehead before you completely fall asleep.

- BONUS -

You open the doors to your cabin full of sleeping girls quietly hoping not to wake anyone up. But you see a whole bunch of girls staring at you, you knew they knew, you know what they were going to ask.

You sigh in defeat. "Yes we're dating"

All the girls in the cabin let out a loud yell of excitement. We hear a loud bang on the wall coming from Levi's room "If you brats don't shut the fuck up, you'll all get 6 extra hours a day of cleaning for a month" Levi yells.

All the girls start to crowd around you and start to ask you questions, but the only thing that was really on your mind was Jean, and you had no idea why.