He is one weird person, why would I wanna sleep with him. Whatever, I went to my room to take a nice shower. 

====================================

After I took my shower , I decided to watch tv today, I don't have anything to do. Jimin he is just laying down next to me.

" What should I do again today?" I tried asking Jimin although I know he can't answer that.

I just hope he is in his normal body so I can somehow hang out with him.

I should think how to break his curse, right?

Someone who Jimin could fall in love with? I have a few friends, maybe I could recommend him to them ..... but they are busy this holiday.

I wish I had many more friends, has Jimin have a crush on someone maybe he should confess his feelings toward her, and he could break the curse, I should ask.

"Jimin-ah, do you have a crush on someone? If you confess to her , who knows if she also likes you and you can break the curse." I ask Jimin, realising what and idiot am I , he still can't answer me.

I feel so helpless right now, I should just discuss with him later.

Jimin POV

"Jimin-ah, do you have a crush on someone? If you confess to her, who knows if she also likes you and you can break the curse." Jiyeon ask me, I think she already knows that I can't speak right now?

That question........ why does it have to be you asking that to me when I have a crush on you, and I don't think that you will take my feelings easily after I confess to you.

The only person that have a crush on me right now is that LEE SOHA witch and the other girls at the university but I don't like them, I hate that LEE SOHA. I'm such a loser, I'm popular but I really sucks when it comes to love.

Jiyeon she lays down her body on the sofa and takes a nap because she has nothing better to do other than talking to me.I also took a nap.

*time skip an hour later

We both woke up together on the sound of my phone rang........wait my phone rang?! What - h-how should I take the phone call?

"That's your phone, Jimin-ah?" Jiyeon ask.

I just nodded. She stood up and went to get my phone and show the dialler who is calling me.

It's my mum! I panicked as I couldn't answer it.

Jiyeon just calmly puts down the phone and ask me.

" Should I send your mother a message telling that you're busy?." Jiyeon ask.

I nodded again.

She takes my phone again and type something quickly, but before sending it, she showed it to me.

                           Anyeong Omma~.

                     Sorry I coudn't get the phone, I was busy.

                    I will call you later ok?    

                     bye Omma~ Saranghae <3

"That's fine right?" Jiyeon ask me to make sure

I nodded signalling I agreed. Thank god she's here.

========================================

The day is too short today, the sun is going to sleep and the moon wakes up again.