32 that moment

Niall awoke to Harry's kisses across the back. Niall lay on his stomach and he felt Harry almost licked the way over the spine.

"Good morning, Darling!" Harry whispered hoarsely, and he let a hand slide down over the butt. Niall groaned.

"Harry, can't we wait with all the sex, to after tonight?"

Harry grinned and he let a finger to land towards the hole.

"You are already mine, so why wait?"

Niall groaned when he felt Harry slid up to a sitting position. He parted Nialls buttocks and he massaged the entire area. Niall parted his legs without knowing it.

"What if..."

Harry interrupted him.

"Niall, learn to enjoy."

One finger penetrated. Niall gasped and he lifted up the butt a little bit. Harry slid down and sat between his legs. They both groaned. Niall closed his eyes and laid his cheek on the pillow. Two fingers. He felt that Harry had somehow got hold of the lubricant. Three fingers and Niall was in the fog. Harry slid up over his back, lay stretched out over him, and then he replaced his fingers with his hard part. Yes, Niall realized that they really was depended on each other's vicinity. Niall was unable to resist, and Harry knew how he would get Niall to change his mind.

Harry moved his hips quickly. He slammed straight into Niall and one of his hands slid around Nialls stomach and caught up Nialls hardness. Niall forgot about time and space and he felt Harry's kisses on the neck, the neck and over the area as he could take his lips.

Harry came first. He moved quickly to the body and then he began to shake. He pressed down towards Niall and he buried his face against Nialls neck. It was as if he emptied completely of all the emotions. He became totally harmonious. As soon as he was finished, he spun around Niall, so that he lay on his back and then Harry slid down and sucked in the hard part. Niall screamed in pleasure and he quickly took his hands against Harry's head. There didn't needed much. Some suck and little movements and then it was Niall there. He pushed himself up and he pressed down Harry's head and he was shaking.

----

They showered together and they took on the clothes they had chosen. Harry was wearing white pants, white pointed shoes, a white shirt, and he let it be unbuttoned. He had combed the dark short hair nicely back and he almost looked as if he was a model. Niall took on similar clothing in white, but he buttoned the shirt. Harry quickly went up to him and released the top buttons of his shirt. He smiled awry.

"I want to see your hairy chest, darling." he whispered hoarsely, and kissed Niall soft. "I want to see what I will get to keep the rest of my life."

Niall blushed a little bit and he looked into Harry's green eyes.

"So today, it becomes an us?"

Harry nodded happily.

"And we will be called Horan Styles."

Niall laughed a little.

"Harry Horan Styles?"

Harry laughed a little.

"Yes dear, Niall Horan Styles."

They laughed a little and they just felt happiness for this day. Harry walked over to the closet and right as it was, he came out with a box.

"Want to see rings now or later?"

Niall giggled like a little girl.

"Now?"