25 Nialls turn

+16

WARNING

---------------------------------------------------

Harry poured the wine in the gasses. He stood in front of Niall and smiled big.

"Remember, nothing is wrong."

Niall took the glass and he drank up everything quickly. He was nervous. Harry had put on soft music in the background and he had lit up the room with candles. They only had pants on, and it felt unreal.

"So I get to do it...?"

Harry kissed him quickly.

"Yes!" he whispered hoarsely, and then he took the glasses and put them on a table. He walked over to the bed and smiled wide and expectant. "So how do you want me to lie on the bed?"

Niall blushed and he had difficulty even to dare to say anything.

"On the back?"

Harry smiled big and he raised his eyebrows.

"The back?"

Niall swallowed and he decided to toughen up.

"Yes, you lie on your back."

Niall couldn't stop staring at Harry. He slid up on the bed and he lay down on his back, without any problems. He put up his hands over his head and Niall knew why. He quickly went to the bed and caught up one of Harry's wrist. He quickly took the belt and tied him up. He did the same thing with the other hand. Niall noted quickly that Harry almost felt that this was exciting. Niall smiled a little bit and he looked down over Harry's body.

"And you can only groan, not speak single word."

Harry nodded happily and he smiled big. Niall sat down on the bed. He undid Harry's pants and he felt immediately that he was already horny. It was pushed out inside his pants and Niall was satisfied. He pulled them down just a little, so that only that thing was visible. Harry groaned lightly. Niall looked quickly at him. He took out the ring, such as Harry had used on Niall and he quickly got it down over the hardness. Harry lay quite still, and he watched with wide eyes.

After that Niall walked briskly over to a drawer and took out a hat. He had chosen it the day before, and when he took it over Harry's head and down over his eyes, he realized that this was really exciting. He now owned Harry, it felt almost like that. Niall tore off his own pants and naked he went around the bed. He grabbed the end of Harry's trousers, by his feet and pulled them totally off. Harry whimpered a little. Niall smiled bigger. He tied then Harry's ankles in bed, with his legs apart. It was a joy to do so, and he felt a tingling in his stomach. Harry had a wonderful body. Niall looked up over the chest, as slowly was moving up and down. He saw that Harry liked it. Niall smiled big. Talk about that he understood why Harry liked to have power.

Niall was almost happy when he put the vibrator and lubricant on the bed. He continued to look at his boyfriend, who was now fixed and Niall groaned just over the thought. Slowly he let his hand slide down to his own hard part. He took his fingers around it and moved his hand a few times back and forth. Yes, Niall could easily jerk of just from this excitement, but he didn't want to come yet.

Slowly Niall let his own fingers massaging up Harry's hole. He sat between his legs and he saw how Harry almost was writhing. He moaned and he liked being pampered by Niall. When the vibrator slowly penetrated, it was as if Harry almost came. He whimpered and he bit his lip. All the way in, deep inside, and then Niall pressed the on button. Harry threw back his head and he turned the body in an arc over the mattress.

"Oh hell Niall!"

Niall smiled big. He got down on his knees and bent up over Harry's body. A hand on each side of his head and his own face landed above Harry.

"You're have to be silent..." Niall whispered hoarsely and he tried to sound angry. "You gave me power, and now I intend to use it."

Harry whined. Niall bent down and kissed his swollen lips. Harry was quick to respond to the kiss, but Niall finished it quickly. Instead,  he began again to jerk off himself a little bit. He needed it and he liked what he saw. Slowly he let his hand then slid to his own hole. He prepared himself and he took lubricant.

Niall slipped up over Harry's waist. Before he sat down on Harry's hip, he increased the speed on the vibrator. Harry was sweating and he seemed almost on the verge of losing his mind. Niall quickly grabbed hold of his hardness and brought it to the right place under Niall. Niall slowly slid down to a sitting position and slowly he felt he was filled with Harry. Niall closed his eyes. He leaned a little forward and he placed his hands on Harry's chest.

Niall landed in a fog. He slowly began to bring the hips up and down and he could feel how the prostate got the body to tremble even more. Faster movements, yet quiet enough. He heard Harry left out all sorts of sounds from his lips and that alone, got almost Niall to come.

It was wonderful, it was liberating, it was something as Niall had never experienced before. It was as if he had the opportunity to do something crazy, something criminal. This was an experience he would remember as long as he lived. Faster, harder and in the end he couldn't hold back anything. Without the help from the hands he felt he let out the hot liquid straight out over Harry's chest and there was a screaming feeling.

Niall landed tired down, sitting down on the hard part and he opened his eyes. He saw that Harry wanted to reach the same result. Niall wondered a bit about the elections. He was thinking about to really torment Harry, but at the same time, he couldn't do so. He removed the ring and he let the vibrator remain. He let Harry again penetrate and then Niall rode him again. He watched what he saw of Harry's face and he noted that it didn't needed that much more. Harry pushed up the hip and he screamed when he reached the end. He shook and he vibrated as if he were crazy.

Niall just sat there with a smile, he pulled off the cap. Harry's face was red and his hair was wet. He opened his eyes and he just had strength left over to almost breathe. Niall liked it. Slowly, he took back his hand and removed the vibrator. Harry puffed out and he got up a smile.

"That was unbelievable."

Niall blushed and he laughed a little bit.

"So you liked it?"

Harry frowned teasingly head.

"Yes indeed, but don't let it become a habit."

Niall nodded. Slowly, he slid off Harry and he lay down beside him.

"Maybe I want it to become a habit?"

Harry grunted hoarsely.

"You were about to kill me,,," but then he smiled. Niall just enjoy and slowly he tied up Harry's hands so that they became free. Harry massaged his wrists, and he looked straight at Niall.

"I love you."

Niall kissed him quickly.

"I love you."