17 to tell or not to tell?

Harry kept Nialls hand tightly as they walked down the street. Niall noted immediately that Harry sighted for that they should go home to him.

"No taxi?" Niall asked. Harry smiled and he shook his head.

"No, it's nice to walk a little bit and I still want to talk to you."

Niall looked up at him and he swallowed.

"Talk?" he got up. "Something serious?"

Harry laughed a little bit. He then looked at Niall and he seemed to hesitate.

"I just want..." He looked down at the ground again. "You know I mean this all for real with us and I want nothing more than to spend my time with you?"

Niall nodded a little bit. Harry cleared his throat a little and then looked at him.

"I don't want to hide my feelings or that you're mine and I want you to tell about us for your family. It's important for me that everyone knows about it."

Niall felt a lump in his stomach. He realized that there was truth in the words and Niall wanted to be with Harry, it wasn't just a fling or a thing between them. He was happy with Harry, although they had only met a short time. It was like they both sensed that this would be for real, that this was something as was special  and not something that would go over just like that.

"I know."

Harry stopped and he looked straight into Nialls eyes. He frowned, then on the forehead.

"I know it's hard." he whispered. "But if this relationship will even hold, you must be honest with everyone."

Niall nodded. Harry dropped his hand and instead he caught up Nialls face with both his hands, so that Niall looked straight into Harry's eyes.

"I love you and I can't describe what I feel in a different way, than this. I'm crazy about you, and it feels that this, as we got, are so authentic and so right."

Niall blushed a little bit.

"I know."

Harrys smiled, and he looked down at Nialls lips. He seemed to thing about it all.

"I dream of you, you're always with me." he whispered hoarsely, and he then looked into Nialls blue eyes again. "Do you understand?"

Niall nodded and he felt the seriousness in this. Harry explained all this as it was something that was really worth investing in.

"Harry, I love you."

He smiled in response.

"I know." he replied quickly. "But show it by telling about us to your parents, for your family, for all around you, not just Louis."

He removed his hands from Nialls face and then he put his head askew.

"I know I require a lot from you, but that's just because I want to see evidence that you want the same thing. I wouldn't have this conversation with you, if I didn't want all this and you."

----

Harry lit the lamp in the hall and he locked the door behind Nialls back. They went silent straight up to the bedroom and it was as if no words needed to be said. Harry pulled off his clothes and Niall did the same. They went into the bathroom and shared the toothbrush with each other. They had nothing against the other's saliva. It felt almost as if Harry wanted to prove how serious he took their relationship. When Niall came up to the bed, Harry held up the blanket and made so that Niall crawled under it. Then he lay himself down close to Niall and took the arms around him. Niall lay on his back and Harry on the side towards him. It was such a great feeling coursing through Nialls body, this was the way it would be forever, and he wanted that. He really wanted to be with Harry in every way as he could.

----

Niall was on his one side, in the bed, with his back to Harry. He woke up when he felt Harry's lips against the shoulder and down the neck. Harry kissed him with emotion and he left damp imprint on the skin. Niall smiled and it felt so right. Harry let a hand slide down over Nialls side and he grabbed Nialls hip. He pushed him backwards and Harry hard part became known to the buttocks. Niall groaned slightly when Harry brought it up and down between the buttocks. He couldn't hide his own excitement. Harry also groaned, and he continued with the kisses and movements. The hand slipped from the waist down over Nialls hard part. He grabbed and he brought his hand up and down. Niall closed his eyes and he took back his hand around Harry's body. It was as if they now automatic landed in the fog and there was no stopping. Harry groaned louder and he brought the hip rapidly back and forth. This wasn't like sex, it was just the feeling of being close, to belong to someone and the feeling that you had to go across the border.

Faster movements. Niall groaning high. He closed his eyes and he leaned back his head under Harry's head. He was so close and he wanted to get there, with Harry's help. Harry pressed himself against Niall and his hard part went faster up and down. They groaned, they were united, they were one and the same person.

"Niall, I need you."

His words got Niall to open his eyes.

"Take me then!"

Harry released Nialls hard part. He stretched out his hand to the bedside table and took out lubricant. Everything happened quickly and it was as if they both really wanted to do more. Harry smeared the ointment down there and then he spread at Nialls buttocks. He moved quickly and it took him only a second to penetrate. Niall groaned loudly, and he closed his eyes again. This time, it did little harm, but he didn't want to spoil anything. Harry again took his hand down between Nialls leg and he grabbed again hold. He brought it rapidly up and down and in a few seconds, they were totally gone.

The entire bed creaked and moved. Niall groaned loudly and he was so close. Harry was sweaty and he brought tighter the hip against Nialls butt. They said nothing to each other, they just did it. Finally Niall reached there. He held his hand on Harry's ass and he felt he quickly began to shake. The feeling coursing through his body and he was panting from exhaustion. It came and it soaked down the sheet, but Harry continued. He continued until he reached the end. Solid movements in and out, quickly, almost raw, and he whimpered like the feeling when it came.

After, they were just breathing. They needed a second to return. Harry groaned and he let go of Nialls part. Instead, he took his hand around his stomach. He was still inside Niall and he seemed to like it inside there.

"Niall, I know I shouldn't." he whispered murky right into Nialls ear. "But I want you to move in with me."

Niall opened his eyes. He wasn't hesitant, but he was worried about the truth.

"Not until I've talked to my parents."

Harry kissed his neck.

"Okay, do it now!"

Niall frowned.

"Huh?"

Harry smiled big.

"I'm here and I will protect you. Take up my or your phone and call them. Tell them about us and get it done."