20 the room

"You are crazy!" Louis followed when Niall began to take things down to the car. "You haven't gotten to know each other and..."

Niall just laughed at him. Harry was on the way up, and when they met in the middle of the stairs, they did kiss each other, before they continued. Louis almost growled.

"Niall, you can't just..."

Niall couldn't bother. He was tired of all the negative people around him.

"You're either with me or against me." Niall came out on the street. "And if you are against me, you're not my friend."

Louis threw up his arms in the air.

"I just mean that you go fast foreward."

Niall put down the box on the ground and he looked at Louis.

"Yes, we might go fast foreward, but this is all that I want and why hesitate?"

Louis took a deep breath and he watched Niall carefully.

"You know I'm not your mother or your father, I'm not even your brother and you know that I stand behind you, but this is a little unplanned?"

Niall nodded tired.

"Yes, I know, but I can't wait any longer." he replied quickly. "I've been living alone for so many years and worried about a lot of things. Now I have no family and I'm going to begin to live."

Louis nodded a little bit.

"I understand you, I felt the same thing at one time, but I didn't take my things and moved in with a guy. I instead traveled around and met people."

Niall snorted and he frowned.

"I'm not you!"

Louis swallowed and he nodded a little bit.

"I know, but are you sure this is what you want to do? Once you live with him, you can't undo it."

Niall nodded.

"Yes, it's the first time that I'm sure and it has to do with him or you or anyone. I want this."

----

Harry took Nialls hand and they walked down the stairs to the cellar. They walked past Harry's gym and down to a small wooden door. Harry smiled big and he looked Niall carefully.

"My secret."

Niall swallowed.

"So you haven't told me everything?"

Harry laughed a little and he blushed.

"I'll show you this without requiring anything." he continued hoarsely. "I just want you to know that the room is now available when you now live with me."

Harry took the key, unlocked and opened. Niall slipped through the door and Harry lit the ceiling light, which directly shone dully around the room. Okay, Niall almost got a shock. The room had no windows and the middle of the floor stood a bed. Around the walls were sex toys and a sofa. Niall frowned.

"50 Shades of Gray?"

Harry nodded a little bit.

"But without whips."

Niall swallowed and he turned around.

"Why haven't you shown me this room before?"

Harry raised his eyebrows and pulled a hand through his own dark hair.

"Because it's not everyone who wants to try this."

Niall turned around and looked at a large doldo, who lay on a shelf.