13 The neighbors

Louis opened the door as soon as he heard that Niall took up the key and he become standing and just stared at Harry. Yes, Harry had wanted to go with Niall, although the time was late.

"Hello!" Louis got uncertainly forward. "Are you here?"

Harry nodded happily.

"Yes, is that a problem?"

Niall got the door open. He didn't want to answer questions, and he just wanted to come inside, but Louis had an another thought.

"Can't we do something all tree and see a movie or something...?"

Harry seemed to sense that Louis was looking to flirt with him, so he shook his head.

"No thanks. Niall and I'll hang out."

Louis frowned.

"Hang out?" Louis got up questioningly. "It's late and Niall have work tomorrow."

Harry smiled calmly.

"Yes, and so do you?" he said quickly. "But it was good to see you."

Then they went into the Nialls apartment. Louis remained as a question mark. Harry closed the door and he locked it, then he looked more seriously at Niall.

"Can't you tell him the truth?"

Niall blushed.

"I don't know how to tell it."

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Is it so hard to just say that you're my boyfriend? You don't have to explain anything to Louis or your family. The truth is that we are together, you and me. That's all!"

Niall knew it was true. The truth wasn't hard.

"I know!" Niall whispered in reply and he tried to smile a little bit. "But I'm a coward."

Harry sighed, and he went over to Niall. He caught up his face with his hands and he put his head askew.

"I just want to be open about everything." Harry said quickly. "I want to hold your hand when others see and I want to kiss you when I want to and not when we are alone."

Niall wanted the same thing, but he was afraid.

"I know."

----

Niall awakened by Harry kissed him on the spine. They lay naked in Nialls bed and the covers were removed. Niall lay on his stomach with his face turned away, but he could hear every breath as Harry did. It was just a wonderful feeling to wake up like this. He smiled a little bit and blushed when Harry kissed him on the butt. He couldn't lie still, therefor he wiggled with his waist. Harry was therefore now aware that he was awake.

"I love your body!" he whispered as an excuse and he slid up beside Niall. He kissed him on the neck and over the shoulders. Niall turned his head and smiled big at Harry.

"Is this how you usually awaken people?"

Harry laughed. He slid up over Nialls back and lay stretched out on him. His lips were at Nialls cheek.

"No!" he muttered hoarsely. "Only them as makes me feel good."

Niall giggled. He felt Harry then took his arms around him and rubbed himself teasingly against the butt. Niall was aware that he, himself, spread his legs. He felt how hard he was and he blushed over the truth.

"Always attractive!" Harry mumbled hoarsely. "Oh Niall, you make me always to get dirty thoughts."

Niall groaned. This began to become an habit. They seemed drawn to each other and they couldn't stop. He felt something hard between the buttocks and the whole body screamed for that matter. Harry continued to kiss his bare skin, and he groaned higher.

"I always want more." he muttered hoarsely and let a hand slide down and catch up Nialls hard part. He squeezed it and he pulled his hand over it. Niall closed his eyes, and he felt how they slowly again were in the sea of emotions. Harry penetrate, and he took care of Nialls body. Niall had only to lie there and enjoy.

The whole bed squeaked. Harry moved quickly on the body and with his hand. They groaned and they forgot that the neighbors could hear them. Harry pressed his face against Nialls neck and he almost seemed far away. Eventually he pulled Niall up on all fours and he was standing behind him. He took hold of the Irishman's waist and he proceeded to take him hard. It was as if there was no stopping and Niall had nothing against it. Instead, he rocked back and forth, and he let the dark guy do the job. The bed started to pound into the wall, slowly in pace with the movements and finally they landed in that fog. Niall whimpered straight out and he felt he emptied himself straight down the sheet. He felt that even Harry got there and he squeezed everything he had.

----

"I would be wondering if you might be a little quieter some times?"

The neighbor had knocked on the door. He seemed ashamed, and he looked down at the floor.

"My children probably shouldn't experience that sounds ..." a caught. "I just want to say that it would be good if you were a little quieter."

Niall blushed. He stood with only underwear on and he was aware that Harry was naked behind him.

"Yes I promise." Niall whispered hoarsely, and he quickly closed the door. "DAMN!"

Harry grinned and he didn't mind.

"So your neighbors aren't used to that you doing things?"

Niall spun around and he swallowed.

"No, and maybe we should think about them too?"

Harry laughed and he went into the kitchen.

"Let them learn that even Niall Horan have a sex life...." he said cheerfully, and the Irishman followed embarrassed after him.

"Did you have to be naked?"

Harry was amused and he smiled at Niall.

"Your neighbor is a man and I'm sure he has seen naked guys before?"

Niall frowned.

"Yeah, but you don'e need to show everything."

Harry laughed. He walked over to Niall and caught up eye contact.

"Niall, just stop!" he whispered hoarsely. "Let them learn that you also have the right to have fun. I'm sure he's with his wife occasionally and do dirty things."

Niall blushed. Yes they had two different opinions about the matter. Niall was ashamed that the neighbor had now seen a naked man in Nialls apartment and the fact that the neighbor now knew that Niall was gay. He was ashamed that he didn't thought before they started doing things in bed. He knew that the neighbor children had a room under Nialls bedroom and in fact, he knew the neighbor now, after this, was angry or irritated, and even shocked.

"I love you!" whispered Harry and he caught up Nialls face with his hands. "I love you and I'm going to have sex with you more times. I don't care if the neighbors don't accept gays. They have nothing to do with us."

Niall swallowed and he hesitated.

"But maybe we should be quieter?"

Harry laughed and kissed him softly.

"Next time we can do it on the floor so they don't hear us or the bed?"