16 to be

Harry held Nialls hand tightly, as if he really didn't want anyone to miss that they were together. Louis watched them carefully, and he chose to accept that Harry chose Niall. They went in to the disco, and for the first time in Nialls life, he showed that open. He blushed a little bit at the same time, he was confident with Harry.

"He's so handsome!" Louis whispered hoarsely and jealously in Nialls ear. "Tell me if you get tired of him."

Niall laughed a little and he chose to just nod. Harry chose a table and slid down on the couch. Harry placed Niall close him. Louis sat on the other side of the table and for the first time, he was the one as was single. In the past, it had always been Niall who had been alone, in a way Louis got to feel how it felt. Harry took his arm around Nialls shoulders and he did everything so that everyone would see that they belonged together.

"A beer?" Harry asked nicely and smiled at Niall. "I pay."

Niall nodded and blushed a little. He tried not to be as nervous he felt. Harry then looked at Louis.

"And you? What do you want to drink?"

Louis swallowed and he almost seemed uncertain.

"I can have a beer?"

Harry ordered it all to a guy as run around the table, and then he looked lovingly at Niall again.

"This is where it started." He then nodded toward the spot where Niall then had been sitting on back then. "Or rather, over there."

Niall looked at the chair and he nodded again.

"Yes I know!"

Louis frowned.

"So you two... just... happen to... you know?"

Harry looked at him with a wry smile.

"Yes, I fell for Niall that night and I knew it was him I wanted."

Louis was jealous, but he seemed to hide it.

"Well I understand that." he replied quickly. "So what do Niall got as no other guy have?"

Harry looked quickly at Niall and then back at Louis again.

"It All!"

Niall blushed and he smiled big.

"Do I have everything?"

Harry nodded happily.

"But you're a little coward sometimes."

Louis was amused by the subject.

"Yes, he didn't even dare to tell his best friend that he was gay."

Harry looked at Louis again, and he pulled his free hand through his own hair.

"Because Niall knew you could be angry." he said firmly. "Niall was afraid over your reaction, because you were interested in me."

Louis dropped his chin and he went red all over his face.

"Do I want you?"

Harry nodded.

"And don't think I didn't know about it. You are a little pushy and I like guys who are the opposite, as Niall."

Louis was almost ashamed.

"Well, Niall's good in every way."

Harry grinned a little and he smiled pleased to Niall.

"Yes, he's the best."