21 all that

Warning

Not under +16

...............................................................

"I can do things to you in that room."

Harry opened his eyes and he looked straight at Niall. Yes, this Irishman couldn't stop to think about that part. Harry laughed a little and he raised his eyebrows.

"It's my room!" he said firmly. "And not yours."

Niall giggled. They lay in bed and they should sleep, but still Niall couldn't find the way to sleep. Too many things was spinning around in his head.

"But I get to do it sometime?"

Harry yawned.

"What?"

Niall smiled at him.

"Doing things against you down there in that room?"

Harry sighed, and he frowned.

"Didn't you hear what I said? It's my room, my rules."

Niall didn't seem to care.

"And you can't have the rule that Niall Horan can do whatever he want with..."

Harry snarled almost, but not because he was angry. He was just unsure. He hadn't thought that Niall would like the idea of the room.Harry had expected resistance, almost disgust toward the secret. Now Niall seemed almost to burn more for the subject than ever.

"What would you do with me if you was allowed?"

Niall blushed and he looked up at the ceiling. He seemed to think through the choices.

"I have no idea." he answered honestly. "I would probably just fuck you."

Harry got big eyes. Was Niall that changed that he began to use other words?

"Fuck?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, I don't know what I think about those toys, but I would really tied you up in bed and I fucked you hard."

It was as if time stood still. Harry felt how it become hard down there, and he could almost see the entire event in front of him.

"Would you tie my feet?"

Niall nodded satisfied and he looked at Harry again.

"And your hands. Then I would touch everything as are you and I would take you fast and hard."

Harry groaned lightly.

"And I would come?"

Niall came up with a big smile.

"No, not until I wasn't able to do more."

Harry gulped and he just stared at the Irishman. This was the first time as he almost allowed another person to do things with him. He didn't know what to say. Niall sat up in bed and he seemed almost awake.

"But you have a room as you don't use, we can't use it together?"

Niall didn't know about the history of the room and Harry was hesitant.

"Would you let me have total control over you, and let me do what I want with your body?"

Niall blushed.