8 The pool

Niall sat on the sun bed. Harry brought iced tea and he gave Niall a glass. Niall smiled gratefully, because it started to get hot out there. Harry slipped into the chair next to him and he smiled big.

"I sell art to rich people and that's why I managed to make a name for myself."

Niall nodded a little bit.

"I saw it on your business card."

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"So you didn't throw it away?"

Niall shook the head and he blushed.

"It hangs on the fridge."

Harry liked it. He drank a little and then he put the glass down.

"The pool is already heated. Do you want to swim or just test it?"

Niall frowned.

"And you should just sit here and look at me?"

Harry shook his head.

"No, I want to swim?"

Niall nodded a little bit and he put down the glass. He hesitated at first, but he sensed that Harry wanted him to do something on his own. Niall walked up to the pool and felt easy with the foot in the water. No, it wasn't cold. He walked over to the steps and chose to go down in the water. He reached the bottom and he liked it. It was a deeper aria, but he chose the aria where he could stand still. He turned around to Harry and immediately Niall dropped his chin. Harry stripped naked and he didn't feel ashamed. He walked over to the pool and dived straight into it. Niall gasped. Harry had a nice fit body and what was down there, between his legs, was big. It didn't matter how many naked men Niall had seen, Harry was perfect.

Harry's head was above the water and he swam away to Niall.

"I love the water." he explained cheerfully. "It was the first I planned when I would buy a house. I wanted a pool."

Niall swallowed. Harry slid up beside him and stood up. He was a little taller towards Niall and his chest was above the water. He had two birds tattooed on his chest and Niall noted butterfly on his stomach. Never before had Niall thought it was neat with tattoos, but on Harry's body, they were sexy.

"You're staring again?"

Niall swallowed and he quickly looked away.

"I just... you're tattooed?"

Harry laughed a little bit.

"Yes I know." he replied cheerfully and showed up the left arm with the most tattoos. "I guess I like art and tattoos are a form of art?"

Niall chose to nod.

"Well, maybe so. I haven't thought of it in that way."

Harry laughed.

"It's not only criminals who tattoo themselves. Everyone does it, but I'll be honest, I'm glad that you don't belong to them."

Niall looked at him in surprise.

"Really?"

Harry nodded happily and he sank down so that only he had the chin above the water.

"Yes, you are sexy exactly as you are right now."

Niall blushed. Harry stood up again and walked over to him. Niall gasped when Harry took his hands against the trunks, but Harry gave him a calm gaze.

"Take them off!" he whispered hoarsely. "Nobody sees us and it's more natural to be naked."

Niall blushed. He didn't want to do that, but Harry fell down and he took the swimming trunks down with his. He did so they went off and he threw them up on land.

"It's natural." he whispered again and he looked straight at Niall. "You shouldn't be ashamed of your own body, not when you're with me."

Harry then went past Niall and took himself out of the pool. He turned half around with a smile.

"Come!"

Niall hesitated, but he realized that he couldn't be in the water all day. He took one hand and held it over his private part, then he went up on the land. Harry smiled wide and he was amused.

"You're shy?"

Niall frowned.

"I may not be used to show myself in this way?"

Harry smiled awry. He turned completely towards Niall and took the step to him. He looked straight into the eyes Nialls when he took his hand around the wrist and removed Nialls hand.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. I love everything that is on your body and you should understand that by now."

Niall swallowed. Harry looked down over Nialls body and he seemed to be serious. He let his eyes drift up again and he looked into the blue eyes.

"Promise not to be ashamed."

Niall chose to nod.

"Okay, I can try."

Harry frowned teasingly on the nose.

"No, don't try." he whispered hoarsely. "You will do it!"

Harry went to get towels. Niall was relieved because he could now hide a certain part of the body. Harry was just amused and he suspected that maybe it would take time for the Irish to get used to all this? Niall sat down and he looked around.

"So you live alone, in the house?"

Harry nodded.

"During the weeks I have a cleaning lady peeking past." He was placed on the sun bed beside Niall, but he chose to throw away the towel and he lay down on his back. "I don't see the house as something great. This is my home."

Niall chose to just nod, but for him this was anything but a home. It was almost a castle.

"And you've been single for a long time?"

Harry looked at him again and he smiled awry.

"Yes Niall. I have been single a long time, because I haven't had time for a relationship and I haven't had the opportunity to meet someone like you."

Niall was quiet. He slipped up on the sun bed, and he lay down too, but with the towel around his waist.

"I'm just asking!" he whispered hoarsely. Harry laughed and he seemed to love to shock Niall, or to make him quiet.

"And I was serious."

Niall swallowed. He was close on to say that he wasn't gay, one more time, but Harry had already explained that part. Niall chose to be silent, and he tried not to think too much. Perhaps he had interpreted Harry a little too much on words?