Chapter 36 (updated)

(????? person P.O.V)

My servants cower in fear as my footsteps echo down the hall toward the abandoned throne room. I sat in the large broken black chair, and hear someone walking in the room. "What the hell are you doing here? You better have good news." I growl and the two bow to there knees.

"The vampire k-king and the hunter are a-away from Japan. They killed the one sent to end her life." I glared down at them and listened, "continue." "They both also took over the vampires and are in complete control. They found some of our wolf shifters and killed them. All of the spies are gone, we've lost the advantage to the weapons also." The man finishes.

I stand up and the two cower lower to the ground. "Where's my brother?" I growl angrily and the girl looks up, "they put him in the cells and have him guarded securely. We couldn't get to him." "Dammit," I say and motion for them to stand up. "Leave, send the best wolves we have to bring the vampire hunter to me. If you can't kill her them I will." The pair leave and I sit down narrowing my gold eyes.

(3rd person P.O.V)

(y/n) slept in bed as Shu lays beside her and strokes her hair softly. 'She must have been tired.' He thinks and gets out of bed walking to the kitchen. Shu starts messing around in the kitchen and makes some waffles for (y/n).

Looking at the clock he sees it's 10:37. Shu scoops up three waffles on a plate and grabs a glass of orange juice, then makes his way to the bedroom.

A few minutes before

(y/n) sits up from the bed and yawns, she notices Shu's gone. She was about to get out of bed when the door opens revealing Shu's shirtless figure in the doorway. (y/n) smiles and he walks over to her side of the bed, "I made you breakfast beautiful." He says and (y/n) sits to where he could sit the plate down. She smiles up at Shu and takes a drink of juice he brought her. "Awwww Shu thank you for this."She says and the blonde male nods and snatches up a strawberry from her plate. Shu sits beside (y/n) and she feeds him another strawberry.

After breakfast the two decide to go to the beach again. (y/n) went to change and didn't notice Shu being nervous, as he hid a small box in his pocket. The nervous male didn't know how the strong female would react to his question.

"Ok Shu you ready to go?" She asks and makes her way out of the bathroom in a black and white zebra print bikini. She turns to her and nods, "yea let's go." (y/n) snatched her towel off the bed and grabbed Shu's hand. She pulls him out of the beach house and to the ocean, "It's so pretty Shu, don't you think?" (y/n) says happily.

Shu stands watching the water move in the ocean, contemplating in his head. "Yea." (y/n) seems slightly disappointed by his answer but cheers up quickly. "Oi I'm going to go pick up some pretty shells to take back home." Shu nods and she walks away from him.

'I wonder what's going on with him?' She thinks and picks up a conch she'll by the water.

After a couple hours the couple walk the shore of the beach as the sun sets again. (y/n) and Shu hold hands and walk at the edge of the ocean. Suddenly Shu stops walking and turns to (y/n), "Shu?" She asks as she stops and looks at him. "(y/n) I need to ask you something." He says and she nods telling him to ask her anything.

Shu gets down on his knee and pulls out the small black box from his pocket. "(y/n) will you make me the happiest vampire in the world and be my bride?" (y/n) stood shocked for a few seconds wondering if he was really proposing to her. After a few moments she smiles and nods her head, "yes Shu I'll marry you." He stands up and picks (y/n) up twirling her around. He stops and plants a kiss on her lips, and puts the diamond ring on her finger.

(y/n) hugs Shu tighter and kisses him more.

*

*

*

Chapter 36 is done I'm almost done with this book

Tell me what you think so far