Chapter 26 (updated)

(3rd person P.O.V)

"What happened to her?" Shu says and reaches toward the girls body. "She was shot," Zero says letting Shu holds (y/n) and walk to the couch. "I brought her here after we closed the wound at the hunter hideout. The gun that was used to shoot her was not a normal gun though. It was kind of like a vampire hunting weapon, but she's not a vampire.

Reiji grabs your hand and she doesn't move at all. "Has she even moved or made any sound since it happened?" He asks and looks up at the silver haired boy. "No she had been breathing but that's all, no movement or anything." Zero says and moves toward the door. "Just keep an eye on her until she wakes up." He says and leaves quickly before the guys can stop him.

    "Shu take her to her room and watch her," Reiji grabs the bag that Zero brought in with (y/n), and pulls out her phone. "What are you doing?" Laito asks watching Shu walk up the stairs.

     "I'm going to call her mother and see how much that bullet with affect her. Since that bullet doesn't harm humans I want to know what it will do to her." He says and presses the call button.

  Sarah: hello?

Reiji: hello is this (y/n)s mother?

  Sarah: Uh yes who are you? Where's my daughter?

Reiji: I'm Reiji one of the Karlheinz sons that she's living with.

    Sarah: what did you do to her vampire?

    Sarah growled into the phone angrily.

Reiji: We'll she got shot and we want to know how badly a bullet that can only affect non humans.

   Sarah: .... Dammit! Is she still not awake?

Reiji: she hasn't woke up since she was shot.

    Sarah: she will either stay in a coma and not wake up... or she'll wake up with her memory there, fuzzy, or gone.

Reiji: thank you, I'll call you if she improves.

    Hanging up the phone Reiji meets eyes with Subaru, "she'll wake up." Subaru states and teleports out of the room.

    (Later)

   Afyer Shu's turn for watching over (y/n) was over Ayato came in next and sat beside the bed holding her hand. (y/n)s skin was paler than usual and Ayato noticed, Reiji says just to keep close eyes on her.

    (Your P.O.V)

     "I just want to wake up!" I cry and sit on the cold ground hugging my legs to my chest. "Oi!" My head jerk upwards automatically to the voice. "Hello?" I call and stand up pushing my hand to the ground. "Oww," I pull my hand away when I feel a sharp prick on my palm. Looking down there was a white rose with my blood on its thorns.

    I reach down to pick it up and bring it to my nose. Taking in the sweet smell I think of the garden back home. When I pull away from the rose I look up and my vision starts to blur, "Uhhh." My shoulder starts to hurt and I look at it to see a red stain on the white dress I'm wearing. I sink down to the ground quietly whimpering from the pain.

  My head falls to the side and my consiousness faded away once again.

😬
😆
😧
😩
😢
^ Me trying to write this chapter with stress on my shoulders

So I'm finally able to write some more. Yay tell me what you think of my story please.