Chapter 7 (edited)

( (Y/n) P.O.V)

I hurried into the building to the music room. Not many people used that room so I opened the door and closed it behind me. I walked around the room, there were many different instruments and through another door was a stage that the singing groups used to perform. I walked around and picked up a guitar.

'I haven't played one of these in a while.' I think to my self and start strumming.

"It's been a long day without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

We've come a long way from where we began. Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you again.

I stopped playing when I felt someone else in the room with me. I turned and saw a boy with messy but cute blonde hair. He had blue eyes and a childish smile on his face. I stood up from the chair and he smiled at me wider. "Your voice is amazing, you should sing with me." He says and I step closer to him. "My name is Kou Mukami."

"Oh, Your the idol right?" I ask and he nods. "Yea would you come and hang out with me later during break?" He asks and I smile, "yea I might if I can." The bell rings and I look at the clock. "Oh hell." I mumble. "I'll see you later Kou." I say quickly and grab my bag. "Wait I never got your name." Kou says. "It's (Y/n)," I say running out of the music room.

I open the door to English class and the teacher glares at me. "If your going to come to class at least get here on time." She scolds me and I take a seat in the back of the room. I see Reiji look back at me, but I ignore him.

I get my book out and start doing the assignment that the teacher said to start. When the bell rang the teacher called for me to stay after class and I watched as Reiji walked outside. "After school I want you to stay after in the library and finish all your work you missed yesterday. Ruki will be in there so just ask him if you need help." She says motioning toward the guy standing at the door, he had dark hair and blueish grey eyes. I nod and take the stack of papers from her, walking out of the room.

I go to my locker and feel someone watching me. I look up and see Ruki standing with Kou and two other guys. One was tall and strongly built, he had brownish red hair and a container of sugar cubes in his hand. The other had green and grey hair and had bandages all over him. I look away and finish pulling out my other books. I close my locker and walk to my next class, cooking.

I walk in and sit away from Ayato. But he just moves to sit next to me. I roll my eyes and turn on my music, "go away." I whisper and look at my notebook. He just smirks then the bell rings, I take out my ear buds and start listening to the teacher. Ayato was staring at me the whole class and it was starting to annoy me. I wrote something down on a piece of paper, 'tell Reiji that I'm staying after school to study.' I push the note to him and he reads it. I glance at him and he wrote something, passing it back. I read it and it said 'ok but he probably already knows.' I look over at him and shove the note in my bag.

The bell rings and I hurry out of the class to get to the courtyard since it was time for break. Everyone was gathered with their friends and I sat on a bench writing some more for an assignment. I see a shadow over me and look up, meeting a pair of bright blue eyes that belonged to Kou. "Hello M Neko-chan come sit over here with me." He says and grabbed my hand. I saw some girls looking at me angrily as I followed Kou. He stopped at a table with tree other guys sitting. "Who's this Kou?" The brownish red haired guy says. "This is (Y/n)." He says and I look at the three of them I knew Ruki and Kou but haven't really see the others. "Please sit." Ruki says, and I do.

I sat talking to the four of them and found out the brownish redheads name was Yuma and the green and grey haired guys name was Azusa. The four of them were brothers and I noticed their fangs, but didn't say anything about me knowing they were vampires. " (Y/n) do you want to meet up after last hour to walk to the library?" Ruki asks me amd I nod immediately. "That would be great cause I have no idea where the library is." I say and laugh a little.

We sit talking for the rest of the break and finally split up going to out classes. The last three classes went by quickly and I went to my locker after the ending bell rang. I got my thing to take to the library and waited for Ruki to come. He walked around the corner and stopped beside me, "Hey Ruki."I say and close my locker.

We start to walk when I heard Ayato. "Oi (Y/n) what are you doing?" He says and I roll my eyes, I push my hair behind my ear and turn to him. "I already told you I'm going to study idiot." I snap at him, and he stares at me shocked. He glares over at Ruki and bares his fangs at him. "Your so childish Ayato." I say and turn away from him, Ruki follows then starts to walk beside me.

We walk into the library and I look for a table. "I'm going to clean up I'll come find you in a while." Ruki says and I sit down getting my work out.

(Time skip an hour later)

I finished all my english, science and mathematics and close my books. I start packing them in my bag when I feel my chest start hurting again. I take deep breaths and lean over the table. I hold my throbbing head and hear voices saying things in my head, but I couldn't make out their words.

" (Y/n), hey what's wrong?" I hear someone say. Then feel my body being shook back and forth. I open my eyes and see Ruki staring at me, "what?" I ask. "You weren't breathing for a few minutes. What was that?" He asks sounding concerned. "I'm fine, it happens sometimes. Though I didn't know I stopped breathing." I say and stand up.

"Do you have a way to get to your house?" He asks and I just nod. "Yea, Ruki. Thanks for showing me the library and everything." He looks up at me one more and his face goes back to being normal. "Ok well Kou wanted me to tell you not to forget to meet him in the music room for practice tomorrow." He says emotionlessly. I nod and walk out of the school. I see Subaru standing outside by the limo and walk up to him. "What are you doing here Subaru?" I ask.

"I was doing work and Reiji told me to wait for you to finish before I left." He says and gets in the car. I follow after him and sit across from him. But he grabs me and pulls me beside him. "What are you doing?" I ask and pull away. He growls and holds me closer now. "I want to taste you now. My damn brothers are always hogging you away." He says and licks my collar bone. My breath catches in my throat when I feel his fangs enter my neck. He pulls away and licks away the blood on my neck. "This is the best blood I've ever had." He says biting me again. By the time the car stopped in front of the mansion I was barely consious. Subaru picked me up and carried me inside, he passed Reiji and said. "Don't worry I already punished her for you." Reiji nodded and walked away. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Subaru's arms.

*

*

Yay long chapter

Tell me what you think so far.