Chapter 5 (updated)

(The next evening at dinner)

YOUR P.O.V

Yui and I walk down the stairs talking about what's happened to each of us. She told me that Ayato, and Shu have drank her blood. "Ayato came into the room soaking wet and bit me. Then when I woke up I saw you laying in bed so I went to take a bath and Shu was in there. He bit me and I passed out." Yui says and I nod. "Ayato bit me at school and at some place in the house where a pool is. Then Laito saw me and bit me, and took me to our room." I tell her and we finish our conversation when we walk into the dining room. Everyone was already there so we took the last two open seats. She sat on the end seat beside Ayato and I sat in between Reiji and Subaru.

It was quiet the whole time and I picked at my food. I occasionally looked up to see Yui looking scared and shaking. "What's wrong little bitch you haven't touched your food." I look up to see Laito standing behind Yui, she just looks away and shakes more. "Leave her alone, Laito." I say grabbing the knife beside my plate.

"Oh what's wrong (Y/N)?" He asks and moves toward her neck. I stand up ready to go over and stab him, when Reiji butts in. "That's enough Laito. You've been told that such activities are to be done in your private room." Laito backs up and I drop the knife. "I'm going back to my room." I say and see that a few of them looked shocked that I was just walking out of the room.

I walk toward my room but see a door that goes to the back of the mansion. I open it and see rows and rows of flowers. I walk through them watching the moonlight make then look like there shining.

Singing always calmed me down and I felt like I needed to sing. So I started singing the song that came to mind, pressing play on my ipod.

"This is not the way into my heart, into my head, into my brain, into none of the above.

This is just my way of unleashing the feelings deep inside of me the spark of black that I seem to love

We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun. Don't even try to hold it back just let go

You tie me up and take me over till your done 'til I'm done. You got me feeding and I'm ready to

BLOW

Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh.

Bite into me harder, sink your teeth into my flesh.

Hold me up against the wall give it till I beg give me some more. Make me bleed I like it rough

Like it rough rough rough

Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh

Hold my hands above my head and push my face into the bed

'Cause I'm a screamer baby, make me a mute

You put your hand up on my neck and feel the pulse

BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT

it's like a trigger getting ready to shoot

Wanna wrestle with me babe, here's a sneak little peak. You can dominate the king cause tough

I don't play around that often, when I do I'm a freak. So you better believe I like it rough.

I open my eyes and see Shu, watching me sing. I ignore him and sing the rest of the song.

Push up to my body, sunk your teeth into my flesh

Bite into me harder sink your teeth into my flesh

Hold me up against the wall give it till I beg give me some more.

Make me bleed I like it rough

Like it rough rough rough rough

Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh

Hold me down, and make me scream. Lay me on the floor.

Turn me on, and take me out. Make me beg for more.

Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh

Bite into me harder sink you teeth into my flesh

Hold me up against the wall give it till I beg give me some more

Make me bleed I like it rough

Like it rough rough rough rough

Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh

Bite into me harder sink your teeth into my flesh

Hold me up against the wall give it till I beg give me some more

Make me bleed I like it rough

Like it rough rough rough rough

Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh X2

Note into me harder sink your teeth into my flesh

Hold me up against the wall give it till I bed give me some more

Make me bleed I like it rough

Like it rough rough rough rough

Push up to my body sink you teeth into my flesh.

I finished the sing and smiled. I walk to the fountain in front of me and sat on it. I look to my side and see Shu laying down beside me. "You have a very nice singing voice." He says and opens one of his ocean colored eyes. I smile a little and look back at the sky, "thanks." I feel him touch my hand and I look down at him. He was sitting up and he licked my wrist, I gasped when he suddenly bit down hard. He looked into my eyes as he swallowed my blood, and I held back my tears from showing him I was in pain. He pulled away still holding my arm, "your blood is way better than Yui's. I'll make you show me your pain, before I'm done with you." He says pulling my body closer, and biting my neck.

I felt so much pain and yelled out. I felt Shu smile on my skin and he pulled away. "That's all I wanted to hear." He says and stands up. The next thing I know he pressed his lips to mine forcefully and I stared at his face. He pulled away and looked at me. I stood up and started walking toward the house, and I could feel Shu watching me.

I close the door behind me and run up the stairs toward my room. I'm walking down the hall when I see Laito walk out of Yui and my's room. He walks my way and looks at me, "your much sweeter than her." He whispered. I walked faster to the room and opened the door. I saw Yui sitting on her bed tears streaming down her face.

"(y/n) says and looks up at me. "Yui are your ok?" I say and run toward her but my head starts throbbing. I scream and fall to the ground holding my heart, Yui hurries toward me and grabs my shoulders. I look at the window and the doors fly open. I saw a woman standing there and my body started hurting again. "Ahhhhh, make it stop." I scream.

"What's going on?" A voice says from the door. "She just fell to the floor holding her chest." I hear Yui say and someone picks me up. "Reiji where are you taking her?" Yui asks but I heard no reply. Reiji sits me down on what feels like a bed and touches my wrist and neck. "Your not like the others." He says before I finally loose consiousness.