Chapter 31 (updated)

Your P.O.V

After I got out of the bath I put on a pair of shorts and tshirt. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room, "Ahh...." I yawn and strength my arms out, walking toward my desk. A gust if wind suddenly blew throughout the room.

I looked to the window and saw a figure of a woman. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" I grit through my teeth and the person smiles evily. "You chose a vampire to be together with right?" She asked and I glared. "I'm pretty sure I asked you a question already." She swung her arm and smoke enveloped us.

Suddenly I was standing outside of the mansion. The smoke cleared and I saw the girl, and the boys outside. "Your so stupid, you ridiculous human girl." She suddenly lunged at me, but I threw my hand up and my sword materialized blocking her scythe. I held my knife in my other hand ready to fight, "who are you?" I scream and see movement behind me.

Ayato and Laito walked forward and I heard the girl laugh. "You know she chose one of you right?" She asked and I gasped feeling something in my side, looking down I see the tip of her scythe stuck in my lower stomach.

She rips it out and I stand quickly and lunge at her. I threw my knife and it landed into her shoulder, she screams in pain. "Hurts doesn't it bitch?" I ask and walk up to her, I held my sword and pulled back the girls hood. Gasping at what I saw I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked and saw Shu, he picked me up and I felt dizzy. "Don't worry my brothers will detain her until Karlheinz gets here." I nod and he carries me back to the house. "Your already healing. That's a good sign since the skythe she had was poisoned."

"Can you put me down now?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Nope I think I'll hold you a little longer." I shake my head and flick him upside the head, "baka. Why did that vampire have such a powerful weapon? And why was she after me?" I ask and he gets serious, but shakes his head.

"That why were actually asking Karl to come here. So we can find out then I'm going to kill that bitch, for hurting you." He says angrily.

(Later)

After an hour of waiting for Karl to arrive Shu sends me to my room to get rest. My injury was healed physically but I still needed to rest, so I went to bed and tried to sleep.

Shu's P.O.V

"One minute I'm talking to them, and the next were outside. The girl stood near (y/n) and held a skythe and lunged at her. (y/n) counter attached and blocked her swing." I explain to out father what happened as the others stood around the room.

"(y/n) got stabbed in the stomach but still managed to stay standing and throw her knife into the girls shoulder. That's when (y/n) started to look worn out and we interfered and put the girl into a place she couldn't get out." Reiji finishes the story and Karl nods. "Take me to the girl, and let me see the weapon you talked about." Laito and Ayato led the way to the containment for the girl and saw she was trying to break the bars down.

"A vampire, how strange that she went after the soon to be queen." Karl says and Subaru brings the skythe to him, "this is from the royal armory. How did you attain this weapon?" Karl opens the door and grabs her throat. She gasps for air and Karl glares. "I--I" He loosens his grip and she speaks. "I was told to hunt her down and kill her." She says and I growl, "I'll kill you." The other stare at me since I never act like this.

"Who told you to kill (y/n)?" Karl asks and she shakes her head. He starts to choke her again and she cries. "It was Carla Tsumaki, he doesn't want her to become queen."

We all glare and Karl smirks at the girl before ending her life. "So I think I have a good guess on who she picked." Karl says and looks at me. I nod and teleport back to the mansion into (y/n)s room. She was asleep and I walked to the chair across the room, "Shu?" She sits up and I move to be beside her. "Oi you okay?" She nods and grabs my hand, "lay with me please." I get under the blankets and scoot close to (y/n), wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you (y/n). Know that I'll protect you no matter what." I whisper and kiss the top of her head. "I love you to Shu, and I'll protect you also." She says before falling asleep.

(The next night )

The door of the room slams open revealing Karl, "what the hell?" I open my eye and look at him. (y/n) sits up and my ear bud falls out of her ear, "What's going on?" She yawns and looks where I'm looking.

"Karl what are you doing here?" She asks and gets out of bed me following her. "I was here to talk to my son, if you don't mind I need to talk alone with him." Karl says and (y/n) nods, "yea sure I'm just going to change and go outside." She goes into the bathroom and Karl turns to me.

"Follow me to my office." I get up and leave the room after him.

(Your P.O.V)

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Subaru arguing with Laito. I walk to the fridge and pull out a yogurt and get a spoon from the drawer. "Oi (y/n) how do you get you swords to just flipping appear when you fight?" Laito asks sitting down at the counter beside me.

"I just do, Laito. I don't know how to explain," I say and hold out my hand calling forth my weapon. My knife appears and I twirl it between my fingers. "Watch this," I say and throw it in the air it dissappears. "Hmmm thats pretty cool." Subaru says and twirls his vampire killing knife in his hand. I eat my yogurt and watch Laito snatched the knife out of his hand, then they start arguing again.

"Alright dinners ready. Get into the dining room." Reiji comes into the room and sees Laito and Subaru about ti fight. "Alright let's go, Laito give Subaru his knife, and get moving." Reiji yells at them why I sneak past and into the dining room.

I sit in my chair and see Kanato, and Ayato already seated looking bored. "Oi (y/n) why did you pick Shu?" Ayato asks and looks at me from his seat on my right. "I mean Ore-Samas way cooler." I giggle at his little comment and see Laito Subaru and Reiji walk in, taking there seats.

(Shu's P.O.V)

"What?!?!" I slam my hands on the table and Karl just looks at me boredly. "You heard me, if you don't the others will keep trying to kill her. And you'll loose the one you love." He says calmly and I glance toward his face and walk to the door.

"I don't know if she'll forgive me." I say holding the doorknob. "She will, she loves you."

"We better get downstairs before Reiji sends for us. Everyone's waiting." I open the door and Karl follows after me to the dining room.

Before I open the door I hear a clash, "Oi you baka, stop." (y/n)s voice sounds through the room. "Kanato stop throwing plates across the room." More breaking sounds were heard and I open the door, seeing glass everywhere and (y/n) blocking plates with her sword.

Subaru was breaking the plates that flew toward him, and Reiji looked like he would kill someone any second now. Ayato and Laito were standing with (y/n) holding chairs in front of themselves. They blocked the glass from hitting (y/n) when she couldn't block it.

Kanato was flipping out like a maniac. He threw anything he could toward the others, "Karl what do we do?" I ask and see him walk toward Kanato. He swings his hand and hits Kanato upside the head, knocking him unconscious.

"Damn what happened?" I look toward the others and see (y/n) slump to the floor. "Kanato just flipped and said something happened to Yui. Then threw plates at everyone." Laito says as Ayato helps (y/n) stand. "Did she get hurt?" I ask walking toward them.

She shakes her head, "no just got a good workout from blocking everything from hitting my face." She stands up by herself and I nod. "Well anyway I should be going goodbye (y/n), boys." Karl stands up from Kanato's unconscious figure and walks toward the door.

"Shu you take care of her." I glare slightly and he leaves, "Well we should let Kanato pick up the mess and go out." Ayato suggests, and (y/n) nods. "Yea let's go, maybe we could go check on Yui?" She asks and Kanato wakes up suddenly, "hell yea we are let's go." He runs out the door dragging (y/n) by her arm to the car.

"Okay okay chill we're going." The rest of us follow and get in the car. "To the Mukami's." Reiji gives the driver out destination and we start to move.

*

*

*

What did Karl tell Shu to do? Comment what you think

*

Thank you for reading