Chapter 11(updated)

(Shu's P.O.V)

I sit (Y/n) on her bed when we get back to the house. 'What is this girl trying to do?' I think and watch as her breathing stops again. The whole drive over her breathing would stop then start again. I push her hair back and get a smell of one of Mukami's on her, I hated that. They think they can just take away my (Y/n)? Most of my brothers have fallen in love with her.

"What is so important about you?" I ask aloud, "that makes me want you so bad?" I jump a little when I feel her grab my hand, I look and see her eyes were still closed. She whispered "please don't kill me." And her grip loosened on me, I looked at her and layed beside her.

"I promise." I say in her hair and hold onto her body.

(Reiji's P.O.V)

I walk to my room and pull out a book that I found the other day. It was about the awakening and other things related to it. I flipped through it until I found the page I was looking for.

"Reiji did you ever find anything for little bitch?" Laito asks walking in. "I think so I was looking at this book and it has the same things that are happening to her. It also says that when she gets bit by someone she will start to be able to see things that might happen to her." I say and Laito looks up, "so she could like see the future?" He asks and I nod, "yea kind of like that. She will also have the urge to protect someone she cares about, like a friend or a loved one." I say and he fixes his fedora, "so that's why she's been protecting little bitch #2." He says.

"It also says that if things go downhill and the power she receives doesn't become compatible with her body she can die." I say and Laito looks shocked. "I can't loose my little bitch." He says and leaves.

"Her body might accept the power since she is strong. I see why Yui is not this type of Mysterious Bride." I say and sit the book down.

(Ayato's P.O.V)

I watch Laito walk into the lounge looking frustrated. "Oi what's wrong with you?" I ask and he tells me what Reiji told him. "What she can't die. Her body has to be strong enough." I say and get up. I go upstairs and see Pancake walking down the hall, her neck was bleeding and I saw Kanato walk out of his room.

"What's going on?" He asks me and I tell him everything. He slams his door in my face and I walk down to my room. "I can't loose you." I say and put my face into my pillow.

(Kanato's P.O.V)

I hold teddy closer to me and whisper to him. "Don't worry (Y/n) will be fine. But if not I'll just make Yui into one of my dolls."

I go to the kitchen and see Laito and Subaru talking about (Y/n). I get some chocolate cake and go back to my room.

(Laito's P.O.V)

I sit in the kitchen and see Subaru walk in from the garden. He notices the tense atmosphere and asks me, "What's going on?" So I tell him and he punches the wall. "Dammit I really like her though." He says and stops, "Wait did I just say that out loud?" I nod and he punches the walk again.

I get up and walk to my room thinking about my little bitch who always pushes me away. "I do like you." I say and take off my fedora, "for you my I'm not joking around."

(Subaru's P.O.V)

I punch the walk again and see that Laito left the room. I look at the wall and hear someone walking down the stairs. I teleport to my room and hear Reiji yell my name, knowing I punched the wall. "Come on (Y/n), you can live."

(3rd person P.O.V)

Shu, Reiji, Laito, Ayato, and Subaru all start thinking about the  girl. Her bright (e/c) eyes and her confusing personality. That always kept them on the toes of their feet. They didn't want to loose this girl, for they felt something for her.

Yui sat on her bed watching as (Y/n) slept peacefully.

Meanwhile the girl laying on the bed still sleeping. But on the inside her body was anything but peaceful. She had pain going all through her. She felt as though someone was stabbing her over and over again, and didn't feel anything other than pain. She just wanted it to stop. And it did when she opened her eyes.

*

*

*

Chapter 11 is done I felt like updating today so I dod a few chapter but now it's almost 12pm and I'm tired so goodnight

Comment what you think so far