Chapter 22 (updated)

WARNING: There will be lemon in this chapter.

(Your P.O.V)

Yui sat up and looked around at the brothers. "I'm alive?" She says and looks at herself. She looks around at us all standing throughout the room. She sits up and touches her neck slightly, "I'm so thirsty, I wonder why."

(Later on the balcony)

I watched Yui and Kanato on the balcony. He handed her, her cross necklace and she hugged him. I walk down the hall and see Reiji locking Cordelia's old room, I walk past and he looks at me. He walks beside me grabbing my hand, "Reiji?" He pulls me to his room and pushes me onto his bed. "I didn't finish your punishment before." My eyes went wide as he climbed on top of me and his magenta eyes met mine.

He smirked before locking his lips with mine. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I kissed him back, he growls slightly and forces his tongue in my mouth. We fight for dominance in the kiss but he won. After a few minutes he pulls back and goes to my neck, biting hard. I grab his hair and scream out in pain, "Ahhh. S-stop." I try to get away but he holds my waist tightly.

"Reiji it hurts." He pulls back and takes his glasses off, "I'm sorry but that was your punishment. I love you (Y/n)." He says and unbuttons my shirt kissing my breasts. I ran my hands through his hair and moaned, "R-reiji I love you to." He smiled and continues touching my body.

I sit up and take off his black jacket then his shirt. He pulls off my shirt quickly and returns to my mouth kissing me roughly. His hand wonders between my legs and I gasp trying to close them, but his leg was in between mine. "Such a dirty woman, your already wet." He smirks and I moan as me rubs harder.

Suddenly my shorts are gone and his head is between my legs. "Reiji no." I try to stop him but he rips my black lacy panties off. He starts licking my folds and I moan his name loudly, "AHH Reiji!" He goes faster and my stomach starts knotting up. "Reiji I'm gonna c..." He goes faster and I came on his face. He licks it all up and stands, trying to catch my breath I hear his belt being undone. I look up and see him completely naked, sitting up I grab his member and put my mouth to it. He moans and grabs my long hair, "Mmmm." I suck him and he moans louder, soon he warns me he was close. I pull off him and he glares at me, "your teasing me." He says and pushes me down again.

The next second his member was at my opening. I groaned as he rubbed my opening, "please Reiji. I love you." He chuckles at my begging and leans toward my face. "I love you also." With that he thrusts in me. I scream in pleasure, and he silences me with a kiss.

He continues thrusting and I claw his back. "R-Reiji Ahhh." He went faster at inhuman speed. "I'm close." I yell and he continues, "Wait for me." He commands and I nod, then he nods allowing my to climax. I came and felt him continue, until he pulls out and cum on my belly. We pant and he lays down beside me, holding tightly. He says, "get some rest (Y/n) you earned it." I close my eyes and whisper, "goodnight I love you Reiji." He says it back and I fall asleep.

(3rd person P.O.V)

As the others heard (Y/n) and Reiji they got a little annoyed. "Damn, now I can't be her second either." Laito says pouting with Ayato. Subaru was in the garden but heard everything with his vampire hearing, he cut a rose and cursed.

Kanato and Yui were in his room sleeping. So they heard nothing.

(The next day around 12am)

(Y/n) woke up and saw Reiji still asleep. It was still time for sleep to the vampires, but (Y/n) usually woke up during it. She stroked Reiji's soft bed hair and he loosened his grip on her slightly, mumbling in his sleep. "(Y/n), come here." She pulled out of his arms without waking him and pulled a blanket off the end of the bed to wrap herself in. She picked up her clothes and hurried out of Reiji's room, to her own.

As she opened the door noone was there. "Hmmm wonder where Yui is." She threw her old clothes in the laundry basket and grabbed some new ones, walking to the bathroom. She hopped into the shower happily and started singing.

You light me up inside like the fourth of July

Whenever your around I always seem to smile.

And people ask me how well your the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower.

(To lazy to write the rest,so there's the song lol)

(Your P.O.V)

Once I finish singing I turn the shower off and open the curtain. Getting out I dry off and get dressed. My dark blue t-shirt and matching loose shorts, I opened the door and went to my mirror. I looked at my reflection and saw my necklace, it had another color on it.

The new color was a magenta like color. I finished my hair and walk to the door. It opens revealing an angry Ayato, our eyes met and he looked hurt. "Ayato what's wrong?" I ask and he blinks coming back to his scenes. "Will you make me some takoyaki?" He asked and I smiled, "of course." He teleports us to the kitchen and I start cooking.

When it's finished he smiles at me and eats a peice. "Amazing." He says and I laugh a little, grabbing a piece and taking a bite. It was good, I hear Ayato laugh and look up at him. "What's so funny?" He leans toward me and licks the corner of my mouth. "You had crumbs on your face." He says and eats another piece. "Uh thanks." I say and stand up.

"Well I'm kinda tired. I'm going to find Shu and take a nap," I say and he looks up from his food. "Oi, your not going to go to Shu."He says and I giggle a little. "And why not, he's the only one who will stay asleep and not bother me." I say messing with him. He glares and grabs me, "because I want to sleep with you." We were now in his room, he pulls me under the covers. "A-Ayato!" I say as he gropes my breast. "Shush, go to sleep." I roll my eyes but eventually fall asleep hugging Ayato.

*

*

*

Done. Had some writers block but I think I'm good now.