Chapter 34(updated)

3rd person P.O.V

   (y/n) lays still on the bed as Shu sits in a chair beside her. Shu was slumped into the chair watching the one he loved, silently. Yui stayed with Kanato because Shu told her to leave.

    "Ahhh," (y/n) cries painfully, moving uncomfortably on the bed, and Shu looks at her with a sad face. "(y/n) I'm sorry, I did this to protect you from the ones who were trying to kill you. Please don't die, I love you." Shu held her hand and she stopped moving.

   Suddenly her eyes opened and she looked at Shu. "W-what happened?" She put her hand to her throat and Shu hugged her. "I'm sorry," her eyes widen and she hugs him back tightly. "It's ok Shu, but my throat hurts. What happened?" (y/n) asks and Shu pulls away. "I turned you into one of us." She looks at him and saw his neck.

   He pulls her closer and lays her head at his neck. "It's okay, it'll help." Shu says but (y/n) was hesitant, breathing heavily. "What if I hurt you, or if I bite the wrong place?" Shu laughs a little at her cautiousness. "It won't hurt me just drink what you need." He says and hugs her carefully as she licks his neck slowly.

   (y/n) opens her mouth and feels her newly grown fangs sink into Shu's neck. He groans at the weird feeling while (y/n) takes a drink of his blood, and her eyes widen at the metallic taste in her mouth. He rubs the back of her hair slowly as she drinks his blood, quenching her thirst.

    "Are you alright, (y/n)?" Shu asks her as she pulls away from his neck. "S-Shu why did you t-turn me into a vampire? Was I not good e-enough before?" She sobs pulling away from, and glares at him. He puts his hand on her cheek and frowns. "You were perfect before the I know I should have asked you before I did it. It's to keep you safe from others who want to harm you."

   Shu leans toward her and licks the blood from dripping down her chin. (y/n) gasped, and blushed from his actions. "I love you (y/n), and I want to live a long immortal life with you." Shu says and (y/n) smiles wiping her teary eyes.

   Shu helps (y/n) get out of bed and she puts on her normal clothes, jeans and a t-shirt. "Let's go to the kitchen I'm hungry and I bet you are also." Shu says wrapping his arms around her waist, and picking her up.

   "Ahhh Shu put me down, hahaha!" She laughs and he sits her down on the floor and they walk out of the room.

   "(y/n)!!!!" Right when they get down the stairs (y/n)s name was screamed and she was pushed to the ground. Yui sat on top of (y/n) and hugged her at tightly as she could, (y/n) opened her eyes and saw Yui siting on her. "Your okay right? Shu didn't hurt you? Did he?" She bombarded (y/n) with questions and she couldn't answer.

    Shu pulled Yui off of her when he saw that (y/n) might loose control. "Yui you can't just be right up on a new vampire." A voice sounds and arms wrap around Yui's waist. "I'm sorry Kanato," Yui says and turns to hug the purple haired vampire. "Also I'm sorry (y/n), I'm just glad you woke up."

   (y/n) smiles slightly and Shu grabs her hand and pulls her to the kitchen. "What would you like to eat?" Shu asks and (y/n) sits on the stool at the counter. "It doesn't matter anything you want." She says and watches him as he get the ingredients out for whatever he's making.

   (y/n) was now like the Mukami's she was once human but was turned into a vampire. She was happy it was Shu that turned her.

*

*

*
Yea so

Here's the next chapter I hope you like.

Comment what you think