Chapter 29 (updated)

(Your P.O.V)

   After track practice schools over and I walk to the theatre. I stayed on watch in case it's a jerk messing with me, 'this is a waste of my time.' I think and sit on the end of the stage. I wait for a solid 15 minutes and get fed up, "I got practice forget this." I grab my bag and walk to the door.

    "Leaving already?" I hear a voice and turn to see Kou. "Your the one who put the note in my locker?" I ask annoyed. "Yes I wanted to talk to you but can't with all the Sakamaki's around you." He says and I put my hand on my hip. "What did you want to talk about Kou?"

    "I heard that your going to become an idol. I wanted to wish you luck and hope that we keep being friends after all this Yui drama." He says and I nod, "yea Kou I hope we can be friends and I'm already late to practice so I have to go. Also tell Yuma to come out or I'll stab him when he tries to attack me." Kou looks up to where Yuma was trying to hide and I held my knife at my hip. "Bitch." I hear him say before jumping down. "Prick." I retort and leave the room, "Bye Kou tell Yui I say hi."

    At the studio in town I meet up with the band for my idol stuff. Another idol Missy started singing with me a few days ago. "Hey (y/n) I thought we could try out this song I found." She suggest and I nod, "okay what song?" "It's called This Little Girl. Have you heard of it?" I nod and get on the practice stage.

    "1,2,1,2,3,4"
You both sing

    Missy and I smile at eachother and start talking to the rest of the band. After a while I look at the time. 4:36A.M, "I have to head back now I'll see you later Missy." I leave the studio and start walking toward the mansion. The moon above me was half moon, I shake my head and start paying attention to the road under my feet. 

   I open the front door and go up the stairs. I pass Subaru who sat in the windowsill watching the moon. I saw it was almost a full moon and walked away to leave Subaru alone. When I walked into my room and turned the lights on. The room wasn't the same room that Yui and I stayed in, I changed to a different one not long ago.

    I jumped on to my bed and pet Shadows head, as he layed beside me. "Shadow?" I ask quietly. "Yes (y/n)?" He turns his head toward me and looks at me. "It's been a week since I was told to choose one of the brothers. I don't want to hurt the others when I pick." I shove my face into my pillow and feel him push me with his nose.

    "Have you picked the one you truly care for more than the others?" I nod into the pillow and he huff at me. "Then stop wining about it and tell them. There's no use beating yourself up over it." I look up and see Shadow trying to act all big and bad. "Awwww Shadow your so cute when you give me a lecture." Pulling him close and rubbing his head he growls at me. "Stop it I'm not cute." He pulls away and I get under the blankets.

   "Goodnight Shadow." I pull the dark blue covers over my head and go to sleep.

*

*

Thanks for being patient for the next chapter. Man spring break went by to quickly and I only wrote 1 chapter 😡. Oh well here's the next one for ya.

~Ace