Chapter 17 (updated)

warning there will be a smut in this chapter

(Shu's P.O.V)

I pulled (Y/n) shirt off and she covered herself. "Don't look."She says blushing turning her head away. "Your beautiful don't hide yourself." I say and pull her hands away.

I kiss between her breasts and she moans quietly. "S-shu." I unclip her bra and pull it off of her. Throwing it to the side I grab her breast and suck on it. She moans louder and says my name.

"Shu more." With that I pull her shorts off and rub her covered womanhood, making her grab my shoulders tightly. "Mmm (Y/n)," I say as she grinds her hips on my hand. I press my lips on her stomach and go down to her panties.

"I love you (Y/n)." I whisper pulling her panties off

(Your P.O.V)

"Ahhh," I yell as Shu sticks two of his fingers into me. I moan and grab the blankets beneath me, he pumps his fingers in and out of my body. I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach, "S-shu I'm gonna..." He went faster and I came all over his hand. He licked my juices off and stood up, "Mmmm, you taste amazing." He says and unbuttons his pants.

He pulls me toward him and kisses me, positioning himself at my entrance. "Shu I've never done this." I say and he pushes a strand of my hair away from my eye. "It's okay I'll be gentle." He says and moves forward into me.

I scream loudly in pain and he stops once he's all the way in. He stays still until I nod telling him I'm ok. He starts thrusting and I moan, "Ahhh Shu, more." He grabs my hips and goes faster. Again my stomach started tightening, "I'm gonna cum, Shu." I pant and he bites my wrist and I came all over his member.

He kept thrusting until he pulled out. Then came on my stomach, panting and moaning my name. "Ahhh (Y/n)." He collapsed on top of me and held onto my waist.

"I love you (Y/n)." He says and I hold onto his arm. "I love you to Shu." I whisper and he kisses my neck again, "I really don't want to share you with anyone." "What do you mean share me?" I ask looking into his blue eyes.

"You are my brothers and I's, your made for us. We love you, and we'll all wait for you to love us back." He says and I was confused. "They probably already know what we've done." He says and my cheeks go bright red. "Your loud when you scream my name." The lazy vampire says and I smack his arm, "Shut up Shu." I then feel sleepy and close my eyes, "goodnight beautiful." I hear Shu say then everything goes black.

(Third person P.O.V)

The other Sakamaki brothers listened to Shu's name being yelled by the one they loved, (Y/n). Laito was playing pool with Subaru when they heard her scream, they froze and cursed. "Dammit I wanted to be Little Bitch's first." Laito frowns and hits the cue ball. Subaru was Cursing up a storm in that tsundere mind of his.

Reiji and Ayato were in the kitchen and we're extremely pissed. "I'm going to punish her for loving Shu first." Reiji says while Ayato stormed out of the kitchen.

Kanato was in his room with Yui. "Hey Yui let's go somewhere else, their being to loud." Kanato says and pulls Yui out of the room. They went to the graveyard.

*

*

*

Chapter 17 is done

Tell me what you think, please don't hate on me for adding that sexual scene I think the song goes perfect with it hahaha