The Mob's Daughter

Hey guys! This is my first story and I hope you guys like it and vote and comment and just enjoy it :) Bye now. Oh and this is going to be the only part where she is young. I just wanted you guys to see her and what happened and how she found out her dad was in a mob.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prolouge

Adalaide's Point of veiw (when she was seven years old)

"Mommy! Mommy! Where is my tutu!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I was in my bathroom on a few stairs so I could fix my hair.It was Thanksgiving so I wanted to look good. I had on my pink tee shirt on, the one with glittery hearts ofcourse, I also wearing white leggings with my pink flats. As you could tell, I love pink. I tried to do a pig tail but all i got was my hair stick out at every corner you looked at.

"Sweety, come here let me do that for you." I got off the stairs and ran to my room. There was mom, as pretty as ever, standing in the middle of my room with my pink tutu.

She gave it to me and I tryed to wear it but instead, fell on my tushi with an 'Umph'.

"Oh Adalaide, be careful." my mom said helping me up.

"Sorry mommy." I said rubbing my tushi.

She laughed, "Oh it's okay. Do you want me to do your braid?" she asked me and I nodded.

"Turn around then sweet pea." she said and I turned around.

Her fingers went trough my hair, massaging it. Her hands were so delicate and pretty, you would just be too afraid too touch them.

"Mommy, are a lot of people going to come?" I asked her.

She hesitated then said "Yeah honey, there are going to be a lot of people coming." she said.

"Mommy, do we know these people." I asked again.

"Well they know you but you don't know them. Okay now turn around so I could see that pretty face of yours." she said and I turned to face her.

"Wow you look goregous baby." Mom said carrying me and kissing me on the cheek.

I kissed her on the cheek and said "I love you Mommy, a lot." I hugged her tightly, glad that god made her my mom.

"I love you too Adalaide, a lot." she said and laughed.

She spun me around amaking me squel and hug her closer. We both heard a ding and she put me down.

"Oh, the turkey is ready. Come down help me will ya, you lazy bones." she said chuckling.

I stuck my tounge at her and said "Okay I'll come in just a sec." I watched her go down and went to my long mirror to check my self.

My bangs were out and straight and my braid was a little passed my shoulder. I had brown hair and hazel eyes. My pink tee shirt was a little wrinkled so I fixed it and put it in my pink tutu. I started to walk out of my room when I heard something with a clashing noise fall and I ran to the kitchen to see what Mom dropped.

When I went in, I hid back behind the wall, trying to cover my crys with my hand. There were two men dressed all in black standing up while my mom was on the floor whimpering, a trickle of blood going down her forehead. I looked back up at the two scary men. One was a chubby man with a knife in one hand looking down at my mom with a smirk and the other man holding a gun to my Mom's head.

"You ready to die, Maya?" he said smirking.

I gasped. All their head went up. My eyes got wide from fear.