I watched the girl's make out for a little longer and then slid my hand into Taylor's jogging pants. My hand was immediately met with the girl's wetness and I slid two fingers into the girl without warning. I looked up when I heard both girl's groan and saw Komfort's bottom lip trapped between Taylor's teeth.

I started pumping my fingers in and out of Taylor, but the fact that she still had her pants on was a little irritating so I pushed the girl off of me, making her stand up.

"Is something wrong?" The girl asked looking worried.

"Yes. Take those damn pants off." I said and the girl immediately obliged.

Once Taylor was completely naked, I pulled her back into my lap and easily let my fingers get lost inside of her.

She and Komfort started making out again and I was starting to feel left out, so I started sucking harshly on Taylor's neck causing the girl to break her kiss with Komfort. Right when her lips were free, I pressed mine up against them.

Komfort went back to my neck, but I wasn't feeling the position the three of us were in.

"Hold up." I said pulling away from Taylor. "Get up."

Taylor did as I said.

I laid back on the bed and beckoned Taylor to me.

She tried to straddle my hips, but I shook my head.

"Sit on my face." I told the girl and her shyness came back instantly.

"Maybe Komfort should do it." The girl said looking nervous.

"I want you to do it. Don't be scared." I said reaching for the girl's hand.

"Choose a leg." I told Komfort and she instantly straddled one of my thighs grinding her wet pussy back and forth on it.

"Come on ma." I said trying to focus on Taylor and not the sexy ass girl riding my thigh.

Taylor finally did as I said. I pulled her up the rest of the way, helping her to straddle my face. I placed my hands on top of her thighs and she got on her knees for support.

Once Taylor was in place, I ran my tongue through the girl's folds making her whine a little.

Once I was sure that she wouldn't back out, I went to work letting my tongue dance all on her clit.

Both girl's were moaning like crazy and I was loving it.

-

After I got done with Komfort and Taylor, I started getting dressed, because I wasn't about spend the night with them.

I looked back at the naked girls and they were cuddled up and sleeping. Damn they looked good.

I smirked at my accomplishment and headed for the door.

The smirk was wiped clean off of my face when I bumped into the last person I wanted to see.

"So you were a part of all this damn noise? I was coming over here to complain, but I guess you guys are done. I didn't think you had it in you."