Chapter Twenty Three

Hi guys;D I have some spare time. AND OH MY GOD. 9000 BLOODY READS, YOU'RE ALL SO BLOODY AWESOME. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Let's see if we can make it to 10k? I'll be so HAPPY:O

________________________

~
Chapter Twenty Three~

~Layla's POV~

"Do my nails look good Sebby!" Jason trying to copy a high pitched girl. Seb and Jason are currently in my room trying on my bra's (they wouldn't let me lock my closet) and putting nail polish on each other. I'm sure you want to know how this all happened. Well let me explain.

~1 Hour Ago~

"What do you guys want?" Just as my mind and body was ready to fall into a deep sleep two truly handsome boys barged into my room. How can they still be awake? It's almost 1am. Yet me and Maddie looking like we live on a street corner and they look absolutely perfect. This logic seems to be really twisted.

"We were like totally just wondering if we could have a girls night!" Seb screams in a extremely high pitched voice doing the clichè blonde chic.

Ironic because Jason is a blonde and Seb is a brunette - if they were girls..oh my god. I just imagined Jason and Seb as girls!

Someone bleach my memory. I'm scarred. Both the guys as girls with miniskirts and crop tops.

Getting strange looks from all three. Maddie next to me and both Seb and Jason in the doorway leaning against it.

"Why did you just say both guys with miniskirts and crop tops?" Holy mother of cheese. I said that out loud?

Looking down at my lap due to embarrassment I make my hair fall in front of my already bright red face.

"I-I..was imagining One Direction as girls..yeah..that's what I was doing?" Making the end of my statement sound like a question. I make sure that it was real and I pinch Maddie's leg which fortunately was hidden underneath the bed covers.

"Ow..yeah she was..thinking about one direction as girls..she was umm..telling me before.." Maddie makes it seem realistic..in some way possible. But the expression on both Jason and Seb's faces makes me believe they're not believing a word that just came out of both mine and Maddie's very bad at lying mouths.

Not even realising Jason walks over to my closet. No! He's not looking through my clothes! Grabbing my closet key I climb over Maddie and jump onto Jason's back making him land on the floor with me underneath him. Unfortunately the keys flew out of my hand and landed right close to Seb's feet. Well I'm doomed..they're like the best of friends.

A smirk appearing on Seb's face he picks up the keys and spins them around on his index finger. While looking at Jason.

Tossing them in the air they land straight into Jason's hand. Sadly for me I had no chance of grabbing the keys. Which meant Jason has one hundred percent access to my closet.

Without my permission both Seb and Jason run into my closet and lock the door behind them.

I wonder what they're upto..

A
fter banging on the door for I think an hour at most I hear the click of the lock signalling the door has been opened. Turning our heads we both hear who I think is Jason's voice.

"Now presenting the amazing Victoria secret model Jasonnia." Looking at Jason or Jasonnia in pure horror I see him wearing a t-shirt with my purple bra on top and shorts with the matching purple panties over them. That is extremely disturbing.

"Now presenting the gorgeous Victoria Secret Model Sebalina." How do they come up with these names?! It is honestly the most horrific experience of my life. Also the funniest too. Looking closely at both Sebalina and Jasonnia I see their faces looking like they just slapped on 50 pounds of make up. Eye-shadow going all the way upto the eyebrows which by the way were connected in the middle and looking like caterpillars, yes. They were that thick. Let me describe the lipstick. Find a clown and his lips will be thinner then both Jason and Sebastian's!

Forgetting to check what Seb is wearing I see him wearing my shorts with a crop top. Sweet baby CHEESUS. My thought came true. This is just a mind fuck. They looks exceptionally good. As girls. They're just missing the boobs and there we have it. They look like girls.

Noticing both Jason and Seb are doing the wobble I see them both wearing my 5 inch spiked heels. One black and one white. NO. MY BABIES. That's not very appealing.

Stopping my laughing fit because I hear the phone ringing.

"Hello?"

No answer.

"Hello?"

"Oh Hii honey!" God dammit. My mood has officially been ruined. All because of my mom. She decided to ring. Of course I'm not going to tell her about all the events that have happened in the past week.

"Hi Mom!" I try to put some enthusiasm in my words but you can sense the hint of bitterness in my voice.
"Are you okay? How've you been?" She really asked me how I've been? Honestly? It's been I think 2 weeks and she decides to call me. That's really strange.

"I've been good. Uh mm..how about you?" Never in my life have I ever had such an awkward conversation. Especially with the lady that gave birth to me!

From the corner of my eye I see both the boys and Maddie stop laughing to see the serious facial expression on my face. I send them a look saying 'PLEASE HELP ME'

Jason immediately sensing my uneasiness bids goodbye to mom and hangs up the call.

"Who's up for doing each other's nails?!" I turn my head to see Maddie holding my nail set up and I see the facial expressions on the boys' face change drastically.

*Now*

And that's how we ended up with Seb and Jason doing each other's nails. Not to mention they're both still in their 'Victoria secret' outfits. My encounter with my mom I wanna forget. I don't even think she cares about me any more. I can't even call her my mom.

Hearing some music being played behind me I turn around to see love petals sprawled all over the floor with a banner on the wall. Reading:

'Will you go on a date with me?' looking over at Jason I see him still in his outfit yet now holding a Bouquet of roses. Looking around I didn't even realise both Seb and Maddie aren't in here.

"So will you?" I turn back to Jason to see his eyes filled with hope and looking so vulnerable. Nodding my head as a yes response his facial expression turns from hope filled to pure excitement. Approaching Jason I give him a huge warm hug. Hearing 'Aww' I turn my head to see both Jason's parents with Seb and Maddie.

Arianna I still see a cheeky smile on her lips and it know he's happy about what happened.

"Alright can I go to bed now?" It's almost 5am in the morning. Holding back a yawn I push everyone out of my room and drag Maddie in.

"Leave my clothes in the spare room! I'll pick them up tomorrow." Shouting over to Jason and Seb they respond with an 'Okay!' And then I turn off the lights and let sleep capture me.

__________________________

So guys? Did you like that chapter? I was going to make it smaller by adding Jason asking her out on the next one but you guys would hate me. So yeah:D And guys!! ALMOST 10,000 bloody READS! I'm so happy! You guys don't know how much it means to me! That is extremely nice of all my readers and fans!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN! <3 Love Ya Lots And Lots

- Maria (;