Chapter Fourteen

Haii guys I'm more than 2 weeks late aren't I? You guys hate me D: *hands out cupcakes*

Now do you hate me? o.o
Haha anyways enjoy the chapter :)

 P.s There's a song to the side i'll tell you when to play it in the chapter :*

__________________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Fourteen~

~Layla's POV~

"God damn Layla you look hot!" Wow already? I've only just got my dress on. My hair or my make-up isn't done yet. I decided to wear a strapless black and grey dress with lined patterns it goes mid-thigh.

"Okay time for your hair and make-up! Let me just get my curling iron ready." This is the part im afraid of, I don't like curling iron's last time i tried one i lost a lock of hair, yeah traumatizing experience. I spin around in my chair to face the mirror and realise its gone?

"Madds where's my mirror?"

"Oh you're not aloud looking at yourself until im done." After she says that I finally realise all the make up on my dressing table wow that's a lot. Oh well...after today I might be Jared's girlfriend!!

"Okay the Curling Iron is ready just let mama maddie do her magic!"

*~*

"Sheesh if only I could do this good when I dress myself." Maddie finally finished! After an hour i think. "Can I look in the mirror now?" I'm getting really impatient!

"Yes! Jeez Lay don't get your panties in a wad!" Whoops! Anyways walking to where the mirror is now i stare at myself in awe. Woah someone should give Madds an award I look amazing!

(A/N Picture To The Side:3)

'Ding Dong'

"Looks like Jared's on time I guess i better go down-"

"LAYLA JARED'S HERE!! GO DOWNSTAIRS!"  Jeez, I didn't even get to finish my sentence crazy bitch - but I love her being a crazy bitch.

Trying to walk coolly downstairs but tripping over the last one I finally take in what Jared is wearing and oh my god he freakin looks SEXY! I think we both had the same facial expressions with Jason just awkwardly standing there. He clears his throat making me realise what I was doing and causing me to blush.

"Well have a fun time bye." I just walk to Jared freakin Ferrari! and get in - once he opened the door for me - like a true gentleman. aww.

"Mind if I turn the radio on?"

"Not at all" Once Jared replied i turned the radio on to instantly hear Oasis - Wonderwall

(A/N - Play Song)

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Arriving to a very far place from home we sit and enjoy our meal - which was yummy! I could eat that everyday!
 I couldn't help but notice a black figure everywhere I went it was like he/she/it was following me.

Should I tell Jared?

No i'm probably just paranoid.

"Hey Layla I wanna take you on a walk now." I snap out of my Paranoia to see Jared's hand motioning for me to hold it and I catch up and link hands walkign together in the gloomy night with the stars so perfect I wish this day would never end.

"Layla I'm Sorry."

"Huh? wh-" Someone has injected something into my arm making me feel faint and fall unconcious.

________________________________________________________________________________

Aha! It's Not Over Yet!

Keep Reading:*

________________________________________________________________________________

~Jason's POV~

I don't like him.

I never did.

Never will.

I feel he wants something from Layla. But now i figured I REALLY do like Layla and want to go out with her! But I can't because of this JARED! He will take Layla away from me!

I will get her.

Get her good.

Oh Layla? When will you realise i'm not a jerk. I only turned out this way due to the fact I was good looking - I used it as an advantage to get girls. I'm going to change - For Layla.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hiiiiii guys! All of you probably hate Jared don't ya? Heheh knew you would!

You guy's will love the next chapter it will be put up soon :*

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN! <'33 Love Ya Loads

- Maria x (;