Chapter Eighteen

Hi! This chapter will be exciting ;D I think...xD I lot of mail I got saying they wanted this chapter to be longer. :3

I'm sorry I didn't make them longer ._. This one will be longer promise :)

IMPORTANT NOTE: The first part of this chapter Is going to be Layla's POV when she's talking to maddie about the swimsuit. And it will carry on upto when Jared comes. I hope that hasn't confused any of you:)

________________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Eighteen~

~Layla's POV~

I was having an amazing time at the party. Jason and Maddie went through so much effort to do this for me. It means so much! Speaking of Maddie...

Where is that girl?

Looking around for my bubbly best friend someone covers my eyes.

"PEEKABOO!!!!!" Nearly dying from a heart attack I turn around to see Maddie with a cheeky grin on her face. That really scared the cheese balls out of me.

"Oh my god Maddie! That really scared me!" Immediately reacting to my sentence she bows her head with a guilty expression on her face. Getting ready to scold her some more I stop to Seb.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET YOUR SWIMMING COSTUMES!!" I stop and think.

I don't have a swimming costume.

"But I don't have a swimming costume." As my sentence is out Jason is approaching us with Seb on his right.

"That's why I bought you one chica!" Is it just me or is she to bubbly?

Right. Who spiked her drink?

Thinking of names who could've I get dragged away by Maddie to the changing stalls.

"Jason was so looking at you." Blushing when Maddie finishes the sentence. Of course that didn't go unnoticed by her. I think she's got some type of magic sight. She can spot things that not many people can.

Walking into one of the stalls Maddie doing the same. 

"But seriously he was!" Replies Maddie from her stall. Changing into my bikini which is a frilly pink and white 2 piece. I walk out and check myself out in the mirror.

Damn. Maddie sure chose a nice one.

"Whoa Layla. I'm going to have to keep Jason on a chain you look hot!" Turning to Maddie I see her image and dayyuummm. She. Looked. So. Great. She was wearing a cute red and white bikini with pokadots too.

"Jason? What about Seb? He's going to have to be with Jason, because you look stunning!" Of course this made her blush. It's completely obvious that Seb likes her and Vice Versa.

"S-seb doesn't l-like me though! Jason likes you!" I can't believe she just said Seb doesn't like her. He was staring at her mostly through the party. It was completely obvious. And Jason liking me? I think there's a higher chance of spogebob messing up a krabby patty then Jason liking me.

Why compare to spongebob?

I don't know...

Anyways, walking over to the room with the indoor pool, Maddie by my side I look around for Jason and Seb.

I think I have jelly legs.

Trying to not fall while walking over to Jason because of his muscular glory. I sit down next to him.