Chapter Ten

Hey guys sorry about late uploads writers block it took me AGES to upload the last chapter I'm sowwi. I love you people who are reading this story.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Ten~

~Layla's POV~

RHe just left me there. I couldn't help but feel a little empty inside. Why? I. Don't. Know. Everything just leads back to that one night stand. Yes I've slept with Jason. But no he doesn't know because he was too drunk. I remember that night because I use to totally fan girl over him. Yep me the famous. Layla Brown liked Jason. But he was a full on ass after that. Why? I also don't know the answer to that. Great the flashback comes to mind -_-

~Flashback of drunken night :P~

"Oh Hell yes. Damn girl you really know how to get a guy wanting more." Did the sexy famous Jason just say thAt to me? I've been waiting for this moment for ages! I first met him at the drinks table then he asked me to dance - which of course I accepted - and we were grinding on the dance floor. I was rubbing my hips all over him to the song 'Hips Don't Lie'. Aha so cliché I love it!

"believe me I can give you more." It seems I didn't need to say more he was already leading me to one of the guest bedrooms in Seb's house. Already inside he roughly planted his lips on mine immediately taking charge and my top was already off same has him. Good thing I'm on birth control. Next thing I know all our clothes were one the floor and from then on it was a long night. Before he woke up I figured I would sneak out and never tell him about this ever again. Good thing I was sober and he was wasted too.

~End of drunken night flashback~

'I walk a lonely road the only one that I have ever known' Instantly out of my trance because I hear my favourite song. Boulevard of broken dreams Green day! :)

I'm just rocking my head to the beat that I don't realise Liaa's home. I'm already calling it my home and its only the second day Sheesh...

"Hey Lay Mom said that we're gonna go swimming." She did? Crap. She did.

"Oh and Jason is taking us." Jeez I can drive to y'know.

"Yeah Mom said you could but we're not aloud to go alone." Wait did she hear what I said? Hot damn is she a mind reader? :O or maybe I just said it aloud. Yeah probably did.

"Okay Liaa give me about 2 mins I'm going to find my bathing suit in my closet. Because my clothes haven't arrived yet." Great what a problem this is going to be.

"No you don't need to find it she said it was next to your Pj's so it's fine we won't be late." Omfg She is a freakin life saver.

"Okay thanks! I'll be down in 2." With that said I'm rushing up the stairs to my awesome purple bedroom. Walking to my closet I see the skimpiest bikini known to man. Sadly that's all there is so I can't change it. It is black with gold diamonds encrusted on the sides. and the straps.

I'm Florida it's absolutely boiling so I have to go in some shorts and a top which luckily Arianna chose so they weren't skimpy! Walking downstairs not before knocking on Jason's door and calling him down to take us to the swimming pools yeah your thinking they're rich of course they have a indoor and outdoor pool but Liaa's best friend can't come over so she's meeting up with them there. Anyways He responded with a quick okay and we were off in his Amazing Mustang! :) sadly Jason was going swimming too.

When arriving there me and Liaa went to the women's changing rooms. I only had to take my shorts and top off because I put my bikini on underneath. We were in the mixed pool so it was boys and girls. Sadly I couldn't tear my eyes off of Jason's Six/Eight pack. It was totally eye candy and every girl was drooling over him. Seriously? I don't know why but I was angry. I didn't have to worry about Liaa so I just hopped to the side of the pool and dangled my legs inside. A few minutes later I was joined by mr.man-whore!woo!

"Hey lay why did you leave me there?" I actually don't know how to respond to that. I couldn't tell him 'Oh your little slits were fan-girling over you and I got jealous' no...I don't think that would work out very well...

"I wanted to get a good spot in the pool." Nice going Layla you smartass. A look of confusion then sadness (?) crossed his features.

"Oh okay." Was his awesome response.

A comfortable silence later.

"Anyways are you going to get in the pool with me or am I going to make you?"

Re-thinking his words I respond with a serious NO. But then he pulls out the puppy dog face which just makes me melt. Aww its so cute i can never say no to that!

"Aww fine!" We both jump into the pool just enjoying the feel of water. I like this calm and not so perverted Jason much more. But then he was moving closer and some how so was I.

"W-what are you doing Jason?" Yup. He knows i'm nervous weird i know!

"Oh nothin just admiring your face up close and i wanted to give you something." Says Jason hmm...I wonder what that is..

"What is-" I don't get to finish my sentence because his lips crash onto mine and we're kissing like our lips were made for each other next thing you know his arm is around my waist and my hands are running through his hair. He breaks the kiss but then carries soft kisses on my Jawline. Oh great i'm going to have 2 hickeys -.-

He bit down softly earning a moan from me and sparks were shooting through me like NO TOMORROW! Damn! 2 kisses with 2 different boys in 1 day. Wow i feel like a slut.

All thoughts come to an end when Jason pulls back and leaves me speechless it was - I hate to admit - better than Jared's kiss.

"There you go gave it to you." I look to see Jason smirking at me Arrgh! He knew the effect he has on me.

"Uhm...Uh...thanks...I-i just going to go check on Liaa." I can't be btgered waiting for his reply i HAD to get out of there!

Away from Jason I: 1 calm down 2: Put my clothes back on whilst trying to ignore the girls death glares. 3: Get Liaa and Jason and drive back home.

What an eventful day. TOTALLY telling Madds about this.

Omg SLEEEPP OVER NIGHHHTT!!! :)

____________________________________________________________

It was longer right? I think i forgot my password for my email i dunno :P so Yeah if you make banners, front covers, and all that stuff please send me the link from photobucket on Pm. Oh and also CHECK OUT MY AWESOME NEW BOOK 'The BadBoy Lives Next Door?' I have an obsession with badboys get over it. (Their so hot) :D

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!

- Maria x :P