Here comes the bride..

Start from the beginning

"Liz" I heard David call out. I opened my eyes to find myself in a completely different environment; I was back in the dingy motel room.

David had me in his arms, gently holding my head up and pushing my hair back. "Are you okay? What happened?"

I looked around "I must have hit my head somewhere or fainted."

He helped me stand up "do you feel okay enough to walk?" I nodded but he still helped me to bed.

I was in nothing but a towel, yet I felt no embarrassment. I must have looked confused because David said "What's wrong?"

I looked at him and said "Lincoln and Sloan, I know they died in a plane crash.. but I had a weird dream about them." *PEOPLE DO NOT FREAK OUT, I AM SURE YOU'VE FIGURED IT OUT. IT'S NOT OVER. Drumroll!!!*

He tensed up a little in discomfort, I am sure this must be a sore topic for him, to lose his best friend and brother together, "What kind of dream?"

I hesitated "I'm sure it's nothing. We missed the rehearsal dinner; let's try not to miss the wedding." I rushed back into my scattered clothes.

We didn't have a car anymore so David decided to take me with him to the castle by using his vampire speed. Weirdly we yet had to talk about what we did last night and where we stood with each other after what had happened.

Unfortunately by the time we got there we didn't have any time. Lindsay was freaking out about certain things and James required David's assistance and the Queen was busy supervising the decorations and other things that the party planner was supposed to do.

The castle was decorated so well! It has red roses everywhere and white lilies and matched the bride's bouquet. She wanted a red and white wedding and so far everything looked spectacular. The combination was something I suggested as I always wanted that for my wedding, the red contrasting with the white really had a beautiful effect. The red was also subtle enough to not overwhelm the white. It was in perfect quantity and I loved it so far. I had helped Lindsay in everything, I did hers the way I had planned mine without telling her. I wanted the best thing for her.

Overwhelmed I felt tears come to my eyes. David whispered "I remember."

It held a silent acknowledgement that he remembered what I had wanted our wedding to be, he remembered my little book, the one with all my wedding plans.

"This was supposed to be ours..." he said solemnly.

"But it's not." I smiled and walked away.

Lindsay wasn't very happy about missing the rehearsal dinner but when I told her about the accident she understood. Of course I didn't tell her that I slept with her brother-in-law.

I helped her into her dress even though there were makeup artists, hair stylists and other professionals surrounding her but I felt I needed to do it. For her and myself.

I had gown very fond of her and close to her, we really considered each other sisters and I couldn't have been happier for her.

I didn't even feel upset over the fact that soon after this wedding David's would take place too. Did last night mean anything? Did it change anything?

"You look absolutely magnificent, Lindsay."

"Thank you Liz, for always being there for me, for everything."

"Back at ya sis." She smiled and got in her chair as the hair and make-up artists started doing their job.

"I'm going to go get ready in my room."

"No, no I got your stuff shifted in my room and I've got stylists for you, it's not every day that I get married now is it?" I laughed, so typical.