Time to let go?

Loving the reviews! Don't worry you'll all find out what went wrong between them soon. ;)

Disclaimer about owning stuff same old !!

The nightmares I had kept getting more and more intense with each passing day.

I kept on running from something or someone. Whatever it was always caught up to me and a man always haunted my dreams.. A man with a scar but before I could see him I would always wake up.

It was too early for my university so as usual I jumped out of bed and grabbed my iPod. After going to the bathroom getting ready for the day ahead I went for a walk.

I ended up jogging for a good hour before I went home. Listening to songs "And the walls kept tumbling down, In the city that we love, But if you close your eyes, Does it almost feel like, Nothing changed at all? How am I gonna be an optimist about this?" Even my playlist was depressing.

By the time I reached home my maid Sara had prepared breakfast for all of us.

My father sat at the head of table reading the newspaper while my mother talked about her new found social life which had expanded quite a lot.

"So honey, have you thought about what I said yesterday?"

"Mom-"

But before I could say anything my father said "That's enough. Leave Elizabeth alone. She doesn't want to go. You can go and I'll stay with her."

"You know I can't possibly go live there alone. The King is your friend after all."

Before they could turn this disagreement into a fight I said "Dad its fine. I'll be okay alone in this big house. I've lived alone here most of my life."

"Sweetheart, you had to back then, now when you have us you don't need to be alone."

"I'll be okay. I want you guys to be happy. I'm late for class so I'll leave now." I gave dad a kiss on the cheek.

I knew he spoke seldom but he loved me and always spoke up for me. People listened when he spoke.

I had just taken a couple of bites from my toast because I wasn't hungry as usual.

I got to my university just in time. All my friends had chosen different places to go. They tried to keep in touch initially but I just didn't want to face them again and after a while their calls and emails eventually stopped. I hadn't been in contact with Daniel ever since I had slapped him.

I grabbed the 100 page assignment we had due today and wanted to get it bound together from the office before class started.

Just when I closed my locker and turned around I bumped into someone rock hard making me drop all my papers.

I should've been furious, I should've rushed to grab my scattered papers before they flew away but I froze because I knew that touch, that hard feeling against me.

It was David. He didn't even apologize for bumping into me, he didn't even give me a second glance as he walked away with none other than Kesha hanging on his arm.

All the pain rushed back to me as I tried to hold myself together. My throat felt like someone was choking me as I tried to stop the tears in my eyes from falling as I experienced heart break all over again.

As if on auto pilot I started gathering my papers and compiling them all over again.

What was he doing here? What was he doing here with Kesha? Those questions plagued me.

How could he not even spare me a glance? What had I done to deserve this?

I hurried to the office to get my papers bound and then to class.