New Addition?

HAS IT REALLY BEEN A MONTH? A guest review reminded me on fanfic.. :O but this update has a 'zoor ka jhatka' as it goes in Urdu. ;)

Yes, yes I suck, but guess what? I've started working! :D So that's where I have been busy, just trying to get used to the long working hours, the crappy routine and happy about the fact that I'm probably the highest paid associate in my batch ;)

So other than work I am getting my driver's license and my bar license made so hence taking forever and now my Visa process will also start which brings me to the next thing;

My graduation is coming!!! It's obviously in London, so hey all you people out there in London, I'm going to be in your country ;)

Excuse all these errors, now that you know I'm busy with work, paper work, visas, licenses and omg cases!! I wrote this during my working hours!! I'm a terrible employee haha.

Disclaimer! Mine mine all mine!

New addition?

Had I been compelled? It couldn't be David could it? He made me promise he wouldn't ever do that to me... had he betrayed me yet again?

"There is another nightmare too.. Of me running... But I don't know anything about that.."

"Maybe that's a normal nightmare. I just know of the second one you told me, about john and Lincoln."

The scarred man in the dream was the same one that would visit me at the café... he was the man who had kidnapped me and threatened to kill me? If he was alive did it mean that my life was still in danger? Even if it was, was it worth saving?

Yes. Yes it was. I was the last surviving heir of the Mason family, if not for me I had to live for others, who cared about me and my family.

Bringing myself back from this distraction I looked at a puzzled Mike. "Why is the compulsion wearing off? Isn't it supposed to be some solid thing that you know doesn't wear off over time?"

"Yeah.. it doesn't. I will check out what's going on with you. There are three four ways that I know off that compulsion could possibly wear off especially since your lineage is strong. Firstly if the Vampire that compelled you was weak." When I thought of it, if it was David, then he isn't weak. "Secondly, albeit rare circumstances if the Vampire is dead." David clearly wasn't dead. "Thirdly if that Vampire was getting weaker or something was happening." Was something happening to him? "I can't think of anything else. It's almost impossible for human compulsion to wear off and it just gets stronger when they become vampires so I don't know what it possibly could be.." I nodded.

Why did I feel so sure that it was David? Why had my mind already decided to make him the guilty one without any evidence, or a chance to prove the contrary? It would devastate me if it was indeed him. I trusted him.. It couldn't be him could it? But then again his track record nowadays wasn't exactly clean especially when it came to me and my little feelings.

By the time he left with all the possible blood tests etc. he could think of, promising to come back soon to do a physical exam later, I was very tired.

As if someone playing an evil trick on me and my body that needed rest, a maid walked in saying that my presence was requested by Prince David in the conference room much to my surprise.

The conference room, ever since I have known, had always been a very exclusive area where I, or anyone else as a matter of fact, were never allowed to go. It was for a very selective group of people who had important secret meetings. This too was not common knowledge. I only knew because David never hid these things from me.