Enlightening.

I'm back!! Those of you who are on my facebook page know where I was!! Those of you who don't, go like my page? Pretty please? :P

Disclaimer! And excuse anything stupid, I'm not proof reading this, wrote it on one of my journeys when I was very sleepy, I'm sure it could've been better but oh well.

I just couldn't think anymore.

Is this why I always felt like a stranger in my own family? Is this why my mother was always so cold and insensitive?

This news hit me harder than anything ever did. All my life, the image of my perfect family in my head was after all not the parents I had now.

I loved my father because he had been the most loving and affectionate one but I still couldn't help myself from feeling angry at him. He should've told me instead of keeping me in the dark.

I felt some pounding in my head and my body started to hurt in places as if I was being punched again and again.

I could hear Keisha running after me. Why can't she leave me alone? Out of all the times she picked the worst one. Maybe she's happy to see me like this. After all she dedicated her life to making mine miserable. To see me broken the way I was now. I suppose this would make her very happy.

"Leave me alone." I said when I reached the trees. I just wanted to go in and disappear.

Suddenly we were surrounded by some masked men wearing the guards uniforms. "Humans really know how to hand us the platter we want no?"

Instantly as an instinct I knew we were in trouble.

What was this disgusting smell?

"Gentlemen." I said more strongly than I felt. "You all clearly aren't the Kings men. What is your purpose here? We are nothing if not hospitable."

I looked back to see if Keisha was okay. She looked scared as we were surrounded by men.

The man I was talking to seemed to smirk and said "humans."

"You'd be surprised at what we're capable of werewolf." I replied.

He looked shocked that I knew what he was in the first place because he was in his human form but I had a feeling.

"Let's make this quick. Out of the two of you, who is the princess?"

"The princess by marriage or the birth right one?"

That seemed to confuse and anger him.

"The one he loves!"

"You must be very dumb to be asking us. Firstly do you really think we would make this easy for you? Secondly you should've done your homework. I mean I am sure the alpha thought it would be good to send his beta's son because the chances of you getting out with what you want are slim and to be honest you are just muscles anyway. Was this some sort of suicide mission? What a wimp of an alpha you have to not do his own dirty work-"

He raised his hand to strike me but I moved out of his way just in the nick of time.

I grabbed his hand and kicked him back. That seemed to alert the others as they grabbed me and put me in one place.

The beta's son slapped me hard enough to draw blood.

"Enough! We'll just take you both."

"No! No need to take us both. I'll serve you your platter. It's me your alpha want."

I thought I would have a better chance at escaping that Keisha especially since I had a mind link with David. Plus what did I have to loose anyway?

Did it really matter I was the last heir of the Mason bloodline?

"No! How dare you try to take my place?! David is mine and I am the crown princess!" Shouted Keisha.

Oh my God. Could a girl get anymore stupid? How does she plan to run this place if her brain is as big as a walnut? I was trying to save her.

"Keisha! I was trying to protect you!" I said.

"I don't need your protection! Nothing will happen to me."

In the distance I heard a crash of a window breaking and the next thing I knew their smiles were wiped off.

David came to the rescue as they all shifted to their wolf forms.

However as David was busy fighting the Wolves off of me one of them grabbed Keisha and ran towards the forest.

I didn't even have a second to think as my legs decided to act on their own.

I ran as fast as I could after Keisha.

It didn't matter how hard the branches hit me and scrapped my body. It didn't matter that my lungs protested. It didn't matter than I felt faint.

Soon enough I caught them and I lodged my body toward the assailant and slammed into him hard enough to knock him down.

The hit really did a number on me but I regained my balance.

I threw a punch at him again and again till he pushed me back down.

He started chocking me to death.

Keisha.. Do something I kept thinking, but she kept standing her ground trying to catch her breath.

'I'm coming hold on.' I heard David in my head as I started seeing spots in my vision.

"Let her go." Said a familiar voice and in an instant the man on top of me let go.

I took a huge gasp of air and rolled over.

When I looked up at the man who stopped him I went into shock.

"Daniel..."

'David stop, don't come.' I projected to him doing some smart thinking although I was very stunned. I had to know what was going on.

'No I'm almost there.'

'If you trust me listen to me.'

"What are you doing here? You know?"

"I know. Let's go boys."

I felt tears run down my face.

"You lied. How could you lie to me!" I rushed after him and grabbed his arm.

"You lied too." He pushed me away and I fell to the ground.

"Please Daniel we need to talk.. I need to talk to you. What's going on."

He didn't bother replying and I thought he would leave me on the ground but right before he left he said while picking me up "We don't need to talk, we were done a long time ago."

"Please Daniel.." He just disappeared after that just as fast as he had come.

I fell to the ground as I lost control of my body.

That was the last straw. I broke. Completely.

When I get 10-15 reviews/comments on both websites I'll update. Yes, I'm going back to old methods only because I know a lot of people read and they don't tell me if they like it and the only things that keeps me going on are all the reviews. :)