A vampire in Naruto world? (Naruto fan-fic)

ok this story came to me while I was at school. I was so bored and I was thinking about naruto fan-fics. So I thought why not a vampire she would be so sexy with Itachi or sasuke or kakashi or even Gaara. So.....

I'll start this story and I'll update slowly. Just so you know if anyone read this story. 

All rights reserved please don't make me pull out my katana and cut you to pieces. Don't play with me I will do it. I promise! (pointing my finger in your face)

okay let's begin ;*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so boreeeeeeeeeeed. This can't be happening to me. People here are so boring. And what the hell with these outfits. Corsets. How they even breath is it okay to change the way your bones are shaped, I don't think so! At least it is easier access to drink. 

Oh yes drink. Their sweet aroma envelope me. Their life force running in my mouth making my senses explode. Pure extasy!

But at least for now I must wait here in this stupid castle. My father Vladimir Tepes the King of vampires has to keep me away from all the eyes. I am his bastard daughter no one must know I exist. Sometime when he visits my chambers he says to me that he loves me and wants to keep me safe. If people doesn't know I exist then no one will ever come looking for me but it has been centuries, years, months I don't know but I can't keep staying here. They bring my.... meals here so I don't know how the outside world is. I am sure it's dirty and awful but I still want to see the sea or a field full of flowers. I cant walk freely out in the sun but with some precautions I can spent some time outside. 

Tonight is my night. I'll go outside and see the world Moon goddess and lord of darkness will help me I am sure. I am sure. 

And so when the night came I pulled my dark mask that was hidding half of my face not wanting people to see my fangs and my black coat over my midnight dress.

I exit my room and moved around the halls I have never been outside my room because even my father's true family doesn't know about me. From what I have heard they are humans and doesn't believe that vampires exist but that are just rumors from my meals.

Andrenaline was pumping in my vains. I was so excited. I passed the big doors that was closing my chambers from the rest of the castle. The castle was quite no breath could be heard from the silence. I moved quickly moving my vamp speed and went outside. I passed the bridge and my cloak moving around me. My white skin gleaming like the water that was under the bridge the only thing that was now exposed to the eye. 

I stopped at the first village I saw now darkness outside with just a few weird lamps.

Outside finally I was outside. I took a big breath smelling the beautifuls aromas of the village. Okay maybe not so beautiful they were kind of weird but I didn't care at all. I could smell everyone all the humans. Humans maybe I'll have the first expirience here to hunt some to see how my predatore side works without having it's meal ready on a plate. I smirked at that thought. The mask not showing the moves my lips were making it was little annoying if you ask me.

Big houses were build around me and some were having weird grey trees with ropes on the top linking at the other weird trees a few meters away. I thought there were only brown trees weird. I moved slowly and without a sound to a window that it's light were on, I peeked inside my curiosity burning to see how human liveat their homes when they aren't our meals and obey our every wish. 

A little girl was seating on her bed staring at a box that had figured moving inside of it. Well that's a suprise I thought witches didn't exist. My father said that Moon goddess and Lord of darkness made only two species Vampires and Werewolves. Werewolves believed only at the Moon Goddes and Vampire only at the Lord of darkness. Father said I am weird to believe at both of them and eventually I should choose our dark Lord. 

Maybe they just discovered it like I try to do sometimes. The little girl with the long brown hair was still staring at the box when orange letters appeared forming 'naruto'.  I whispered the word letting it slide my tongue and savour the sound of it. It was kind of funny word. I chuckled with myself but stopped when the girl turned her head. She must be around thirteen years old. I hope my eyes weren't shownig. 

And the girl screamed at the top of her lungs. Maybe they were showing. My eyes are scary with a bloody red color and at the night seeming as a predators eyes luring in the dark waiting for the perfect moment. I jumped inside the window into the room I didn't take my time to see around me I just moved close to the girl. I had to make her shut up I couldn't let Father know I was here. When I went to lower myself to her level to make her forget a big bat came to my head. It didin't hurt but I didn't expect it, I lost my balance making me fall on the box with the moving lights. 

Oh shit Father will be very unpleased when he'll find out. With that last thought I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to come. When my head came in touch with the box for the first time of my life I lost my consciousness. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well that the first chapter. Good? Gooooooooooooooood?

I hope it is!

Anyway I hope you

read it

vote it

comment it

sorry for the mistakes gram and voc hihi

-----------------------------------