Getting to see the Elric's hometown, The house of the awaiting Family.

WELCOME BACK MY FULLMETAL FANS! :D Enjoy this chapter :D Again I do Not Own Fullmetal alchemist characters or the anime series plot all right goes to the rightful owners I just own Lillian she is my original character.

Lillian's POV

"It's beautiful here and so peaceful." Armstrong commented.

"I love it, nothing like my hometown! Perfect place to practice Alchemy and even raise a family" I said as I looked around in amazement.

"Yeah, it's rural, a nice way of saying there's nothing going on."Ed said.

"Four years, brother." Al commented.

"Has it really been that long?" Ed asked.

"You mean you haven't come home once since you left?" Major asked.

"You can't really come home to a place where there's no family waiting for you. You know our general situation, don't you Major?" Ed asked.

"Yes. I do." He responded. We continued to walk.

"Well now you are visiting and Winry will be happy to see you" I commented as we came to a beautiful house there was a woman smoking a pipe.

"Winry, better get out here! Honored guests!" the woman said.

"Hello to you too, Den.Old lady Pinako, It's been a long time. I need some more of your handiwork." Ed said to the woman who's name is Pinako.

"Apparently so, you really have done a number this time, huh? I don't know why you have so much trouble keeping your arms." she commented.

"Yeah well, I had a lot of things to swing at." Ed commented,

"Yet it seems like you've gotten smaller." Pinako commented on Ed's size.

"Trust me he hasn't grown since we met." I said to Pinako.

"Who are you calling small, you miniature-sized hag?" Ed glared at me and started to insult Pinako.

"You're shorter than your temper!" she said back at Ed, then it went back and forth.

"You're so short you're two-dimensional!" Ed shouted.

"Micro-moron!" Pinako said to Ed.

"Grandma flea!" Ed shouted then the Major stepped in.

"Edward Elric! How dare you speak to your elder with such blatant disrespect! Let me remedy this fight with my genteel decorum." Armstrong said as he flexed topless. I want to claw my eyes out every time I see him do that.

"Who the heck is this guy? He really doesn't get the joke, does he?" Pinako said.

"Alex Louis Armstrong, humbly at your service." he introduced himself.

"Flattered. I'm Pinako Rockbell." she introduced himself, she must be Winry's grandma.

"Brother!" Al called out, I soon was hit with a wrench that had bounced of the shrimps head.

"Great! I buy you a wrench, and you try to kill me with it!" Ed shouted.

"Well, apparently you're trying to kill yourself! What have you been up to? Sorry Lillian are you okay?" I heard Winry shout.

"I'm still alive!" I shouted, Ed helped me up and we headed inside.

"Gone? I'm serious, Ed, I want answers! How did you wreck the best auto-mail I've ever made? I put my heart and soul into that!" Winry explained, she looked like she was ready to kill Ed.

"Is it really my fault, though? It fell apart so easily." Ed explained.

"Al's armor is all busted up, too, and steel doesn't shatter on its own! You've been getting into some real trouble." Winry commented to Ed as she glared at him.