Those Who Challenge The Sun

Hey everyone! sorry for the long waait :D and thank you so much for reading my fan fiction :D enjoy!!

Lillian Hughes POV

"I hate deserts. It's nothing but sand. If there was some grass, I could turn it into bread. I'm starving." Ed complained as he collapsed onto the sand from the heat. 

"I am there with you on starving." I commented as I collapsed onto the sand as well. We were dehydrated and tired from walking if only Ed had controlled his temper we wouldn't be so tired. I looked around noticing that Al was no were in sight. 

"Hey, Al, where'd ya go?  Al? Hey!" Ed said as he realized the complete silence and that his brother had not said a word. He called for his brother looking around and I stood up and looked around but couldn't see him anywhere.

"Down here." we heard Al and I noticed his hand push through the sand and he grabbed Ed's ankle.

"Ahhh!" Ed screamed like a girl, I held in my laugh so he wouldn't argue with me.

"I sunk again." Al explained. 

"Reason number 2, I hate the desert." Ed commented in an annoyed tone. We helped him out of the sand and he was finally standing once I helped him empty some of the sand out of his armor.

"I don't understand why you keep falling in!" Ed complained as he was crouched.

"I get full!" Al explained and I looked at Ed's frustrated face he stood up and looked at Al.

"Full of what?!" Ed shouted as he kicked Alphonse and his chest plate popped off releasing sand on top of Ed completely covering the pipsqueak. Alphonse and I started giggling and soon into complete laughter.

"Get back here!" Ed shouted as he got out of the sand and started chasing out Alphonse.

"What are you gonna do?" Alphonse asked Edward as they went in circles.

"Nothing!" Ed said with a smirk on his face.

"Then, why are you chasing me?" Al questioned Ed.

"Stop and you'll find out!" Ed said as he tried to catch up.

"I promise. I won't get buried again." Al said to Ed hoping he would stop chasing him.

"Not unless it's by me!" Ed said as he continued to chase his brother.

"Ed! Al! I think I see Liore, we should hurry!" I commented as I walked forward and  soon Alphonse passed by running with Ed behind him. You guys are going to tire me out, I started running and who knew I could out run Ed. We finally reached Liore and I noticed they had multiple statues of what seemed to be like a sun god, he had a crown and a staff that resembled a sun. 

"Are you okay, Brother?" Al asked looking at Edward, he looked like a cranky hunchback man.

"It's your fault for not stopping when I said." Ed complained to Alphonse.

"You wouldn't stop either if someone were chasing you." Al explained to his brother.

"Shut-up. Too tired to fight. Water. I can almost hear it...Wait a second.I can hear it!" Ed commented to us and I could hear it as well. We turned the corner and I saw the fountain, but it didn't have clear water.

"Al, Look!" Ed shouted in joy.

"Ed, wait!" Alphonse shouted.

"Water, water, water, water, water, water, wa..." Ed shouted as he rushed towards the fountain and came to a complete halt. 

"Don't drink it!" I shouted.

"Guess this explains the nasty stench in the air."  Ed commented as he held a cup of the wine in his hand.