I know the truth about you. And the truth about Scott Daniels murder

I read the note over and over again before I got up.

"What happened?" Bellamy asked me

"I..forgot to do something." I said as I pushed in my chair and ran into the direction of where the boy ran in the first place. I clutched the note tightly in my hand but it was of no use.

The boy was nowhere to be found. I spun in a circle in a feeble attempt to see if I could spot him. I looked down at the note and read it again and I clutched it again and breathed hard.

How could anyone know what happened that night? Its true that almost half of the people that knew what happened that night are dead.

I felt a ball hit my feet as I looked down and picked it up and turned towards the kid that threw it my way. I smiled and walked over to give it to him.

"Here you go." I said as I handed him the ball

"Thanks." He said smiling as he grabbed the ball but who I was guessing was his mother came from behind him and grabbed him from the shoulders and dragged him away.

"I've told you before Caleb you don't speak to her. She's a bad person." She told her son as he tried looking back at me but his mother held his head. I shook my head and turned around and walked back towards where I had came from.

I saw the table up ahead of some teenager stood in front of me.

"My friend says that if you stare into your eyes for too long you die." The kid said as I rolled my eyes

"Get the hell out of way you little crap." I said as I tried to move around him.

"Don't do it Pax!" His friend yelled as Pax turned to look at his friend.

"So will I die?" He asked quietly to me

"You will if you don't get the hell out of my way." I said as he shoved him to the side and continued walking

"Guessing you're dying tonight Pax." His friend said as I walked away and sat down in my original seat

"What was that kid telling you?" Bellamy asked since he was sitting next to me

"That if he stared into my eyes for too long he would die." I said leaning back in my chair

"I haven't died yet." Bellamy said as I smiled

"Hey Leo I need to talk to you." I said to her as she kept smiling

"What's up?" She asked turning her body a bit towards me as I stood up and nodded my head over to the ark

"Oh, okay." Leo said as she stood up as well

"Are you coming back?" Bellamy said as I was walking away but he grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Maybe." I said as I retook my hand and walked inside the ark with Leo. I still had the note clutched in my hand as we walked down the hallway that led to our place.

When we stopped in front of our door I took out my keys and unlocked the door and walked inside as Leo closes the door behind her.

"Okay what's so important?" She asked as we walked into our room as she plopped down on her bed as I shoved the note into her hands

"Okay." She said dragging out the y before she read the note. I saw as her expression changed as her eyes skimmed over the inked writing on the paper.