Chapter 1

Octavia
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stare at my dad as he circles around me. "Come on, Tavia.. You can do it.. Imagine yourself on four legs.. Remember not to stop fighting..", he encourages me.

I pull on the chains and let out a painful growl. I finally let my hands hit the ground. But they weren't hands.. They were black paws. I look up to my dad and he smiles at me.

I was exhausted and was about to lay down when dad unlocked my chains and opened the door to the cellar. He smiles at me and walks up the stairs.

I follow him and when I surface, he was in his brown wolf form. We run around our reserve for about two hours when I smell the most horrible smell.

It gets stronger and stronger.. I was then pushed by Dad and he growled at me. "Tavia! Go! Run!", Dad says through mind link.

I turn and run back to the reserve and when I reach the house, I look back and Dad was limping back. He was tore up and bleeding a lot..

"Dylan! Dad is hurt! Get the doctor!", I scream at my best friend.. I run to my dad's side and change into human form.

So does Dad and he lays on the ground groaning and wincing. I hear footsteps behind me and there stood the doctor with a grim look on his face..

"Octavia.. He is losing too much blood.. He isn't going to make it..", the doctor says pressing cloth against the bleeding wounds. My Dad grabs my hand and looks into my eyes.

"Tavia.. When I'm gone.. You have to go live with your mom.. I love you so much.. Remember the things I have taught you. The things I showed you, told you, helped you through..", he whispers to me. He looks to the doctor and they seem to be mind linking privately.. The doctor then nods and pats his best friends face.

Dad then turns back to me with a small smile. "I'm glad I had you in my life.. You have shown me things no one else has before.. Everything I own goes to you sweetheart.. I love you..", he says to me with one final smile. His last breath leaves his body and all of my tears seem to flow harder. How will I live with out him..

~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so that was the first chapter of this book.. I hope you like it. I will be writing a lot and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Love you bye!
~Hannah