Chapter 36: Epilogue

{Calli}

Two Years Later

I take one step forward. The bright light shines down on the stage. I look around and take in the view. Thousands of screaming girls, saying his name, signs held up just for him. The stage is set with the band. Dancers start filing on stage. He looks at me and smiles that beautiful smile.

"You ready?" He asks.

I smile up at his beautiful hazel eyes, before taking his hand. "Only if you are."

He squeezes my hand. "Let's do it. Together."

I nod my head. "Together." I repeat.

We both take the long walk onto the stage.

"Everyone give it up for, AUSTIN MAHONE!"

The stadium erupts in applause. The intro to Heart In My Hand starts.

"Everyone give it up for the incredibly talented, Calum Dodson!"  

Calum steps forward into position.

"And for the first time in five years, he will be joined by the beautiful and amazingly talented Callista Owens!"

Everyone screams and shouts as I make my way onto the stage. Tonight is the first time I will be dancing since my accident five years ago. All of the long hours of strength building and practice will finally be worth it tonight. Austin is kicking off his first real world tour. We're starting in San Antonio. Everyone I love is here just to see. My family and two best friends are back stage. My mom was already tearing up as Austin and I made our way to the stage.

In her arms rests my now two year old baby brother, Nicholas. Grey is  fifteen, and speaking complete sentences. He's grown so much since I joined Austin's dance crew. He joined the soccer team at school and is now a starter! I couldn't be more proud of my brother. Beth and Scott were next to get engaged after Austin and I. They got married last year. Demi and Jesse are currently engaged, their wedding is going to be next month. I'm going to be in her wedding, so Austin and I will take a break during tour to come back for that.

I look back on the beautiful people waiting back for us. The music is still going as I set into position. Austin starts singing, as Calum and I begin dancing. When we dance, it feels as if I hadn't stopped. The song plays and I move with ease.

The rest of the concert goes smoothly. I'm only allowed to dance to five songs so that it doesn't put too much pressure on my still recovering spine. I sit backstage with everyone as they all continue to praise me, on how proud they are of me.

Once the show is over, Austin comes backstage. The second he sees me, he runs over to hug me and spins me in a circle.

"I'm so proud of you." He says while putting me down. He moves his hands from my waist to my cheeks. He softly strokes my face, before leaning down to kiss me.

When he pulls away I cant help but smile up at him. This night was everything I could've imagined dancing again would be. When I think about how I want to spend the rest of my life, it will always be about dance. This is what I was meant to be doing: standing beside the love of my life, and continuing to Dance On.

A/N: So that's the end. Sorry if it was so short, but I just wanted it to end with knowing what happened with all the characters. Hope everyone that read it enjoyed it! I'm starting a new story that's going to be a One Direction fan fic. So if you're interested please go ad check it out! Please keep reading, voting and sharing this! Means a lot to me! <3 :)