Chapter 12 - Moving on

A/N: I would like to express my gratitude to all those who read this fic. I appreciate it a lot. I lost my touch and idea after chapter 10. I have plans now for future chapters. And, I am excited about it. But, updates won't be as fast as I used to before as I have 2 other fics - my side projects, Kiss & Hide and I'm Always Here. Its love/romance stories probably angst. Different from this fic. Go check it out if you want to. But, rest assured, I love this fic. It's my baby! I will def finish it.

I got this fic purely from my dream, by the way. I'm the Night Dragon. My old high school crush is the Princess of Herafee. That was why I'm only able to write until ch10 without much hardship as my dream stop until the Night Dragon evolved. Kekeke. Well, enjoy ch12. let me know what you think! Have a good day, love! (No proofreads!)

P/S: btw, I love Big Bad Wolf and 1000 hands -5H .

=========<3 (Just so you know. I called this as a love stick. No. It's not a dildo.)

"Hi, Princess. You are so beautiful today. May I escort you?"

"Hi, hot stuff, your summoning skill turns me on! Date me!"

"Blaze me with your Fira Magic, the Enchanted Mage as you are as hot as your blazes!"

"Show me those hot legs, Slick Fasner. How fast can they go?"

"Oh Crystal Gods! I couldn't take this anymore! Ever since they recognize that we are the Almighty Five, our dorm room filled with love letters. Mostly for Lauren, that is. But, it's been irrational!" Ally complained while slumped her face onto the table.

"Tell me all about it!" I said.

"Didn't I just tell you, Mila?" Ally questioned with confusion.

"No. I mean..." I tried to clarify, but, by the confusion that plastered on Ally's face seems to suggest the otherwise - she would never understand even if I tried. Her heart could not take any explanations, it appears. "Ally, it's all right to not understand once in your life, my Enchanted Mage. I'll let it slide." I had given up in explaining without even tried. Ally was about to refuse before I shush her.

Ally was at her happiest when no one would acknowledge her existence. She just strides everywhere she wanted to be. Being left alone by doing nothing and seek the attention of no one - it was actually the otherwise - that was what she always did, it was sort of became her pleasure by giving attention to the others without them knowing it. However, once the students knew of our existence, they went unsound and keep on stalking us everywhere we go - even when we need to use the toilets. They just practically waited for us outside the toilet cubicle for a photograph or signature or Crystal Gods know what. We could never be left alone, or else, we might have to use our power or abilities to stop the stomping students before us.

As for Normani, she was quite blessed, I must say. Whenever the students surrounded her with all sort of demands, she just ran off from them, or make her tricks. I recall there was this one time, the students thought it was her, yet, none of it was true. It was her imitation. She will laugh at their foolishness. Her diligence during practising by running near the seashore paid off - as she is the fastest in this school. After all, she is the Slick Fasner, right?

Whereas, nothing of the students' annoyance ever affected Dinah - she just... dance it off. They flirted with her, adored her, dancing with her and wanted to be close to her. Yet, she just goes with the flow as long as they cross none of her boundaries. Dinah more or less befriended her 'fans'. Mostly, from Penyeru, that is. Some even asked her to make an extra class for her to teach them charms luminously.