Chapter 4 - the Princess of Herafee

"Papi... I'm bored. There's nothing to do here! We've been here for 5 days now! I am, yet, to near the famous Nefatus Market!" I pouted.

"Be patient, dear. The Nefatus King already scheduled agendas for us. We will ride to the legendary waterfall tomorrow morning. We are here for visitation and for the Pact to strengthen our relationship with Nefatus and Taglo. Not for your own liking, dear."

"Yeah. And, only the adults will have a nice blissful ride. Meanwhile, your lonely companionless daughter that should just be happy to be left alone in our Herafee Mansion, feel bored to hell with no one to talk to!"

"Mind your languages, dear princess! I am your father! Besides, the Nefatus last born Princess will join us tomorrow. She's about your age if I am not mistaken, so, you should get along quite well, I assumed."

"I apologize, Papi..." I groaned. "Wait! Princess Lauren will be there tomorrow?" I grinned remembering how the green eyes piercing through the night at the fountain under the moonlight. Her pale skin and her raven hair appear stunning under the moonlight. Her eyes... It is so... ecstasy! Her eyes... I am to be lost in it for I do not want to find a way to return out of it. It also, full of words without her actually utter it. So beautiful. She's so beautiful and arrogant.

"Yes, my dear. You seem excited? Something I need to know?"

"No. It's nothing, Papi. But, now, I'm bored. We got nothing to do for today, Papi! I want to go..."

"Mercy to my fellow dear guest Herafees! I cannot help but hear your princess badgering you for her boredom, King Alejandro."

"Oh, King of Nefatus, that is indeed true. I couldn't help but feel bothered, right now." My father said while throws a glance at me. I just smile to him indifferently.

"I can see that." The Nefatus' King smiles to me.

"What brings you here, Nefatus' King?"

"Our queens are busy with socializing at the kitchen Castle. I am here to invite you for a hunt at the forest near Taglo with the Taglo's King. "

"Oh! That is quite appealing!"

"Papi..." I called my father.

"How about my dear Princess Herafee here be escorted by my daughter to the... Where did you want to go, my dear? We have a lot of attractions for the youngsters here in Nefatus." The Princess? Oh, Crystal Gods! Did I hear it correctly?

"The Princess? I do not want the Princess to be bothered by my daughter. Are you sure, Nefatus' King? My daughter is happy to just follow us for the hunt, right dear?" I narrowed my eyes to my father. How can he be so ignorant at times like this? I am bored as hell here! And, maybe... this is my chance to meet the possessor of those stunning green eyes again.

"Nonsense! My daughter will surely be delighted to escort such a beautiful young princess!"

"If it is not a bother to your Princess, then, I shall accept your gracious offer on behalf of my shameless daughter."

"PAPI!!" My father and the Nefatus King laughed to my response. But, hey! I got to meet her again. The Crystal Gods do desire us to meet again, I presumed. I smile at the thought of that stunning green eyes gazing the moon 4 days ago.

"So, when are you coming back?" My father asked.

"Coming back?"

"From your daydreams? So that you can get ready before the princess be here?"