That True Thug "LOVE" (On Hold For Editing)

CHAPTERS WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE BECAUSE IM TAKING STUFF OUT AND PUTTING STUFF IN... sooo READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

"Get yo butt down here now Mc'Kenzie Nicole Ryder"

Hi I'm Mc'Kenzie I am 17 I'm a senior at Washington Ave high. I have long brown hair I'm mexican and black. My mom is black and my dad well i dont really know all I know is he's Mexican and he left after he find out my mom was pregnant. Im not pretty as the girls at my school at least I dont think so. I'm a trainer for the football team and everyone thinks I'm a hoe because I help out the players but really I'm a virgin, some guys act like I dont exist only when I'm helping them and when they grab my butt when I help them get fixed up but other than that I'm unnoticed. I hate my life I have never had a boyfriend or even been asked to ANYTHING!!

Mc'Kenzie's P.O.V

*smack* Splash "bitch did you hear me calling you" my mom said as she pulled my hair. She must be high high on crack again.

"Ahh I'm sorry I'm sorry it wont happen again" I screamed.

"It better or not or ima kill your ass right here on spot".

I got up and ran to the bathroom and fixed my self up I only got 30 minutes before school starts, so I picked out some black tights and my old torn school sweatshirt with some black and red vans that i stole and a red headband. I grabbed my books and jetted out the door without saying good bye to my mom.

When I got to school all eyes were on me and they were whispering and laughing as I held my head down and pulled my books up by my chin, walking faster to class just as i was about to turn the corner to my classroom I heard someone yell "Camel toe" i knew they were talking about me, they had to be talking about me right?

I felt a burst of wind by Pandora box when i looked down I realized why it was soo cold by my private and why would they pants me the day I didnt wear panties.

Laughs soon filled the hallway I quickly pulled up my tights and slid down to the floor and laid there and closed my eyes.

Seconds later a dark figure stood over as if they was examining me. I opened my eyes and there he stood.

-IF im gone write a book it gone be done right sooooo the editinging STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!