It all started with Mr. Creep Chapter Eight

All Rights Reserved

Hiyaa guys this one is dedicated to Nadia <3 Congrats on the poster girl, you make me so proud *wipes imaginary tears from her eyes* plus this chap is up for her since she has been bugging me and I was going to make sure not to add any Nate into this chapter but this girl would not take that so I've decided to add Nate into this chapter! This one's for you Nadz :))

Oh, I almost forgot I have changed the name of the book temporarily I want your comments guys shall I keep it or not?

I chuckled nervously, while he just stared at me amusement clear in his eyes. So I instantly stopped and just looked at him, waiting for him to make the first move. I mean what am I supposed to say? Congrats, you figured it out? Or you have the wrong person, I'm just her nerdy twin? Yeah even I don't think he's that stupid.

He wouldn't stop looking at me so I cleared my throat and decided to man up and just utter those stupid words that would mean he would hold power over me.

"How did you figure out it was me and more importantly" I stopped to smack his chest, which I instantly regretted, since it triggered the image of him yesterday in the rain, I could imagine his chiseled chest and I'm sure a blush creeped up my face so I dropped my hands and carried on, "why the hell did you make up some shit about me every class you went to!" That particular bit I screamed in his ear making him wince as he rubbed his ears.

"Haven't you ever heard the saying curiosity killed the cat?" He muttered totally ignoring my questions.

"Don't you know that a cat has nine lives?" I shot back.

He sighed then opened my side of the cars door ushering me into it. When I didn't respond he looked down at me with and irritated expression.

"Will you get in the car were going to be late"

"You don't seem like the type who worries about being punctual"

He didn't respond instead he just lifted me up and chucked me into the car. I gasped because I didn't expect that to happen and by the time I had grasped onto what he had done he had jumped into his side of the car and started pulling away from my house.

He looked over at me and I glared back. How dare he just take me without my permission and pick me up like I'm an object. Stupid idiot with inhuman strength.

I huffed at him and glared while saying "what do you think you're doing!"

He just looked at me with a 'duh' face and muttered "I'm giving you a lift to school, sin't it obvious."

I rolled my eyes. "Well nah, captain obvious, I mean why?"

"because someone was supposed to be giving me a grand tour of the school yesterday but since they didn't I thought it could be done today!" He grinned down at me. Amusement shone from his eyes and I could tell he was thinking about all the stuff he told about me yesterday.

This caused me to give him my meanest glare while he just chuckled at me. Jerk.

"Look, can you please just drop me off a block away from the school?" I asked forgetting about everything else. If I came out of a car with him it would attract so much attention to me which is the opposite of all I've ever wanted in school.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Because I don't want to be seen getting out of a car with you!" My face had a duh expression on.

"Again, why?" What is it with him and annoying me!

"Because! Look it'll attract way to much attention to me and you have got to promise you won't tell anyone who I am mkay?!" I asked hurriedly.

"And why would I do that?" I growled at his response. Why does he have to make things harder for me.

"Look please! Just drop me off here and I'll owe you. I'll do anything!"

He smirked his signature smirked and nodded his head. He pulled up and before I left he said "Remember, you said you'll do anything"

I nodded my head in affirmation. "I will" then I made my way to school. Crap. What had I done I practically made a deal with the devil himself. I smacked my forehead  in frustration. Stupid girl, I muttered to myself.

I ran into gym, my last lesson of the day, with a menacing look on my face. If I was a cartoon character I was sure steam would be coming out of my ears, That dip shit!

"Miss Silver, why are you 5 minutes late to my class?" Ms.Moore bellowed.

"Sorry Ms" I muttered then ran into the changing room to change into a some sweats and a spare top. I ran back out and saw the person who caused me to be late and was also the reason of all my pent up anger. Nate.

He strutted in while throwing a smirk in my direction. I glared straight back. He threw a mega watt smile at Ms Moore and she just blushed and told him to go change. I stared at the scene before me with my mouth hanging wide open. I only came back to reality when a still smirking Nate walked passed me and chuckled while saying "Close your mouth, you could choke on a fly."

I rolled my eyes but instantly snapped my mouth shut. I looked around making sure no-one saw him talking to me. Luckily everyone was focused on coach. So I walked towards to coach to here what was going on.

"Okay, so today we will be doing fitness so today you can start of with 6 laps across the whole school" With that she picked up a magazine and then set herself into a chair while making shoeing motion with her hand telling us to start.

I grinned, even though I hated Ms. Moore I loved gym and hopefully it would help get rid of my stress for a while. Only sports and racing could get rid of my stress and I totally couldn't wait for tomorrow.

I took off wile plugging in my earphones setting the play list to shuffle listening to Loick Essien's Me without you. I silently sang along to it.

Well I was until a very annoying jerk pulled my earphones out.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing!" I hissed at him. Hadn't he pissed me off enough.

"Language" He chuckled.

"Look, get lost we had a deal! People will see you next to me" I gave him a light shove.

"No ones even near us" He muttered and I looked back to see that he was in fact right but I didn't want to admit that so I shoved him again and said "Anyone could come and see" even though I knew we were way ahead of them and the school was pretty big.

He didn't say anything but instead gave me a shove.

So I did the right thing and shoved him back. Well I mean the right thing for me.

He didn't hesitate to shove me back once again.

So that resulted with a shove war and we didn't stop until we both shoved each other at the same time and we fell onto the floor. Him on top of me.

OK guys that's it I've been working on that for over a week and I have re-written it like 7 times! Plus I'm really ill and I feel like shit! I've missed 2 days of school and I need to catch up on a lot of homework.  Tell me if theres any mistakes. So guys comment, vote and of course fan :))