A geek like me Chapter Three

Well the last chapter did not do any good so I am doubting this already, I don't want to waste my time writing if I have no-one reading and well people say you should write if it makes you happy well I feel happy when I see comments, votes and of course fans! Maybe this chapter will do better. I also have the comments and of course reads but hardly any fans and votes why is that? Luckily yes this chapter does include the dinner! Plus Ibelive that the next chapter will be one of the best one's so look forward to that (:

The song at the side has nothing to do with the chapter I'm just in love with that song and I was listening to it repeatedly while writing this! <3

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and smiled. My hair was done in a french twist, my face was still free of any makeup since I wouldn't let it be done any other way and he dress looked great on me, even though it was  kind of short it wasn't short enough to make me feel uncomfortable, it also kept my long legs on display. I had on a pair of gold pumps and other gold jewellery and all in all I could actually say I looked good! You may be thinking why is she dressing up just for another boring old dinner? The answer to that ladies and gentlemen is my mother. She wouldn't have it any other way, which to me was really weird. Don't get me wrong I liked the way I looked tonight but it was very different from my normal attire that I wore outside of school. I liked they way I looked tonight but if I had to choose between the dress and my normal clothes it would defiantly be a no brainer.

I walked into the living room and my mothers face brightened up when she saw me. I gave her what I thought was a smile back but it might have been a scowl instead.

"Oh honey, you look wonderful" My mum commented in glee. I just looked at her and mumbled a thanks. My dad just gave me a pleased look and then started typing away on his phone. I sighed and followed my parents to the car as we were now all ready.

My thoughts went back to the creep that was watching me dance in the rain. Well, at least I can say he didn't look like a creep, though I wouldn't be able to describe more about him since he was covered up pretty well and was quite a distance away from me.  However I'm sure I could easily recognise him from that smirk he had. Oh well I don't want to know or think more about him he's still a creep even though he doesn't look like one and as they say 'look's can be deceiving' that fits his case perfectly.

In no time we had made our way to a big building that was designed to hold parties for the extremely wealthy. Urgh great I'm going to be stuck with a bunch of snobs for roughly two hours yippee! As soon as we entered I was met with royal blue walls that had intricate designs in gold on them. There were a load of round tables placed around the room in a specific order that were colour co-ordinated with the theme of the room, that seemed to be the ocean. There were large glass windows on a whole side of the room and since were high up we had an amazing view of the whole of the city. I turned around but my parents were not beside me anymore. I gave out a long sigh and turned back around looking for the table that held my name card when I felt a pair of hand tapping me on my back trying to get my attention.

My expression turned into one of irritation as I slowly turned around thinking it was probably my parents wanting me to meet some of their clients and business partners. However what I saw when I tuned around replaced my emotion of irritation to one of shock, disbelief and anger. It was him! The creep who was watching me dance in the rain. I only noticed that since he had that smirk on his face and his eyes shone with amusement.

 As soon as I thought about his eyes I took a good look at them, they were a deep green colour that just made me want to stare at them all day long matched with black hair that was styled into a messy bed head look that only he could pull off and make it look hot! I travelled my eyes down his body to see him wearing a tight fitted t-shirt that clearly displayed his eight pack, Low slung jeans and well I didn't get any further since he let out a cough making me look at his face.

"Well well, look who we got here, the crazy chick who dances in the rain, wow your lookin' good tonight!" his smirk never left his face.

I growled and said back "Well well, look who we got here, the creepy guy who watches girls dance in the rain" in the same voice he used to me I also ignored the last bit of what he said.

His expression faltered a bit when I called him a creep but quickly changed back into that smirk that seemed to be permanently stuck to his face.

"You weren't thinking I was a creep wen you were checking me out" He shot in a smug voice.

I groaned inwardly but replied with "No mate, I was checking out the creep who spied on me while I was dancing."

I didn't wait for a reply and just walked away wondering why he was here and who he was. Why did I have to see him again! Why does this happen to me? What did I ever do to deserve this!

I took a seat on my table which so happened to be right at the front and I couldn't help but notice that it was also the largest table here with seven seats while the rest were only four seaters. Hmm maybe i'm on the wrong table but then again there's hardly anyone called Erin Silver and a family who are called the exact same names as mine plus five other random names.  

I looked at the other five names but the one that struck me was the name plate that said Nate Ryan's! I didn't get to fully process that thought since a bunch of girly shrikes and giggling erupted. I turned around to face the commotion when I saw that there at the heart of it stood the creep.

As if noticing that I was looking at him he faced me and his lips turned into that oh so attractive smirk of his. I gasped inwardly and slapped myself mentally, what was I thinking! I looked back upwards to see him walking over to my table, and without saying anything he plopped himself into the seat next to mine which just happened to hold the name card 'Nate Ryan's'.

Well I hoped you like it I'm not too sure about this chapter so I really need you to tell me what you think! I did it about three times then decided on this one...

Did you

Hate it, Love it?

Or just comment  anything if you thought something else.

Leave me constructive criticism if you want.

Vote, fan and comment please (: