A geek like me Chapter Five

Wow I'm actually updating pretty early! Awesome I'm so proud of my self and guess what the song on the side is going to actually be part of the chapter for once, Ok I'll admit it! It has nothing to do with this particular chapter *hint hint* XD

I snapped my head up to face him and glared in his direction. Ok thats what I wish I had done but infact all I did was turn around and look the other way. Making sure my turtle neck jumper was still in place.

You're wondering why I'm wearing a turtleneck right? Well, you can blame Mr. Creep or as I now call him Mr.Jerk for that. Everyone knows that turtlenecks are for covering hickeys right? Well, you do now.

Yes, you got it, the jerk gave me a hickey!

-Yesterday-

We had been dancing for a couple of minutes when the blondie from before came sauntering up towards Nate while giving me looks that could kill. Oh well, like I give a shit.

"Oi Nate, blondie is here to see you" I stated bluntly, glad to have an excuse from getting away from him.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

I shoved my head in the direction of blondie who was pretty close to us now. His reaction though I didn't expect, his eyes widened in horror and I couldn't help but laugh.

I looked towards her and now she was few steps from getting to where we were since she had stopped to tell some girl something. That is why what happened next took me completely by surprise.

I felt a pair of soft lips latch onto my neck, or more specifically onto my soft spot. My initial and only reaction was shock, I was frozen on the spot. Not because that was my first time ever having contact like that because it wasn't. It wasn't because I was completely furious. No, it was because the feeling I got was out of this world and just for that I wanted to kill him. So instead of doing the normal thing and throwing him off-maybe adding a slap into that aswell- that is what I did. In my head anyway, I imagined a millions ways of killing him, my favourite one being for me to get a wild bear then training it to kill, then setting it loose on Nate while he was wearing clothes that was all made out of Mr.Bears favourite meat. Yeah thats what he gets for using me to get away from blondie.

However what made me drive over the edge was that he decided to leave me with blondie to deal with after saying 'Your welcome'

Oh yeah he was so going to pay!

That is how Mr.Creep turned into Mr.Jerk.

Yes I know it's really, really short but this was just more of a filler chapter of what happned yesterday and why he is now Mr.Jerk.

The next chapter will be of her day in school.

All that's left to say now is Vote and Comment guys (: